• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lavos Vs. ZeedMilleniummon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody get a dis gon be good gif. I don't have one and this fight is definitely worthy of one. Also you should add a Digimon and Chrono tag.

@Weekly

Nah, the ultimate Dragon vs Cal would be Alphamon vs Lavos.

Also there are two High 2-A Zeed

That thread was when both were just 2-A also this is a different Zeed then was used in that thread.

[URL='https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/f/fc/This_is_going_to_be_good.gif/revision/latest?cb=20170727131039'][IMG alt="This is going to be good said:
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/f/fc/This_is_going_to_be_good.gif/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/180?cb=20170727131039[/IMG][/URL]
Peter1129"]
Somebody get a dis gon be good gif.

Anyway, Zeed can erase Nonexistence. If anything is worth in this fight, that's one of those things.

PaChi2 said:
Anyway, Zeed can erase Nonexistence. If anything is worth in this fight, that's one of those things.
I still wonder how this is possible OvO (Do not forget that Zeed was also said to be able to destroy death, as strange as all the rest)

When you try to make a controversial fight but none pays any attention? huh

Kaltias said:
"What happens when an immovable object meets an immovable object anchored to the terrain?"

/thread
Well, if one of those objects is Jiren, he stares and that's it.

but Alphamon beats Lavos into submission. Lavos is hardly above baseline High 2-A while Alpha is pretty high up there.

Kaltias said:
"What happens when an immovable object meets an immovable object anchored to the terrain?"
/thread
/\ this sums up my thoughts on the thread perfectly.

I don't even know what to say about this.

I like how cal admits that Lavos is to Zeed what batman is to superman.

That's a good start ovo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back