• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I would make a joke about how you have done the will of chaos and that this is the end of all things and that "dis gonna b gud" and blah blah blah

but no

i will just sit here... and watch as Bolas becomes the new spammed character of the month

Ultima Reality said:
I would make a joke about how you have done the will of chaos and that this is the end of all things and that "dis gonna b gud" and blah blah blah
but no

But no, i will just sit here... and watch as Bolas becomes the new spammed character of the month
This is going to be good

Lavos takes this easily. Nicol's bfr is nothing new to him, and a casual duplicates help to wear Nicol Down durability wise

THIS THREAD SHALL INVOKE AN EVENT BY WHICH DOPAMINE, A CHEMICAL TO SIGNAL ME WHICH EVENTS ARE PREFERABLE OVER OTHERS, SHALL BE RELEASED INTO MY BRAIN, CAUSING ME TO THEREFORE PREFER THE EVENTS HERE OVER OTHER EVENTS IN OTHER THREADS

Sceptilespy said:
Holyhotsauce said:
This thread is redundant, close this.
This was made before the one made on March 6th, 2018. So how is THIS the one that's redundant.
Because the other one has already been settled, this one would just be that thread all over again.

Back