• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything12 said:
Whats Madoka's Win Condition here?
...Law Manip'ng Lavos and company hard enough to eventually make it go down in the same way it puts down Serge. I adressed this from the start.

...Also Madoka didn't go down enough that Lavos would have gone from losing to outright stomping her and whatnot. It's just pretty decisive all things considered.

Homura probably won't be fighting Lavos after a CRT I have planned for the verse tbh

Kinda?

Kyoko fought a witch who made a city in the first layer of her barrier, so I guess it solidifes 7-B more. But that's one of the smaller parts of the CRT.

Schnee One said:
I don't know if Homura's mindhax extends to 2A range passively.
She still haxxed the Law of Cycles I think who IIRC has that size. Also she has some pretty good mindhax scaling chain whereas Lavos' only has somewhat above baseline-ish 2-A mind resist.

It gets stupefied pretty fast and easily the way I see it, the resist just doesn't match. And Homura doesn't seem to need any effort to do it either as well as using it off the bat.

FateAlbane said:
As it is she passively/immediately stomps via Mind Hax either way, non?
Nah, it was just hinting at the CRT I was going to eventually make. I just need to finish revisions for everyone else first though, I'll could probably show you an early draft if you wanna help check over it in a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back