• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lavos Vs. Lucemon (2018 rematch)

You madman. Do you know the sort of memes this could bring upon us?

The funny part is that only AP changed and Lucemon always had enough AP to one shot

Lucemon kills and absorbs one Lavos.

Acausal Duplicates come.

Lucemon one shots duplicates.

More Duplicates come.

Eventually they overpower Lucemon.

Lucemon has absorbed a shit ton of Lavos'.

Lucemon now has Acasual Duplicates.

Lavos get overpowered by Countless Lucemon.

Lucemon either stomps or gets stomped. I don't know how High 2-A works. Lavos is High 2-A for being comparable to a thing that created a 5-D universe, rather than being High 2-A via simply being 5-D, and idk if it's baseline or not. If it's baseline, Lucemon stomps because of crazy Digimon upscaling. If it's not (and if Digimon don't have the same thing), then Lavos stomps because the difference between the two would be that of a guy upscaled from a bunch of 10-Bs and a guy who's 3-A.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I don't see how creating a 5-D universe makes you above baseline.
Because destroying it makes you above baseline and creation > destruction

Mister Mxyzptlk Rebirth
Mister Mxhwehhsdjkahaskdjja

Yes, but by how much is it? Also I should note that a High 2-A Digimon vs Mister whateverthefuckhisnameis match was made and the Digimon was winning there. How high does creating a 5-D multiverse make you? Not to mention the fact that Lavos can't really kill Lucemon as he can't bypass that regen. And based upon our new absorption rules, that won't help.

Imo, the tiering system "repeats" itself once you delve into higher dimensions, but it's never said. So being 5-D is like being 10-B to other 5-D beings w/o feats of higher 5-D level. Time Devourer is 3-A in a 5-D setting due to creating a 5-D universe.

Cyber Sleuth Lucemon scales to this as there is no more extended scaling for High 2-A.

"Exists in a realm above all of space and time, described as "superdimensional space-time". Controls the space-time of the Digital World, which is so large than not even the entirety of the Human World Universe can "process" it. Was created by God to be the manager of the space-time continuum for the Digital World and to be the replacement of Yggdrasil. A being that was powerful enough to make up half of the Mother Eater, an entity that could effect and warp "all worlds", referring to the infinite multiverse, and was strongly hinted at being a higher dimensional anomaly. Moreover, "every possible world" was described as being "multi-layered". Can comprehend the true nature of the "Quantized World" and "Quantum Sea", a realm in which space-time was birthed from and exist above it"

Dragonmasterxyz said:
At this point I don't know as it all depends on this girl.
Digimon's one of those verses where I'm like "Why would being a human be important?" And then you tell me that some random girl is determining on whether or not LUCEMON is High 2-A lol.

The reason she is important as it depends when her Veemon V.V gets his Ulforce powers back. If she got them back from Barbamon by the time of the fight, he scales above CS. But, if not, he doesn't. Why does this matter? Because, Rina only gets the Ulforce powers back from Barbamon with Takumi's help...in Cyber Sleuth....And I am pretty sure Lucemon had the powers of the Ulforce during his fight in Decode, MEANING, she had yet to get them back. MEANING, this likely takes place before Cyber Sleuth. Also meaning he can regenerate faster than instantaneous deletion. Just a nice fun fact. ovo

You know, I just wondered something. If there's a Lucemon and a Jesmon (btw, why isn't Jesmon stronger than Lucemon?) shouldn't there be a Yahwehmon or something? ovo

The real cal howard said:
You know, I just wondered something. If there's a Lucemon and a Jesmon (btw, why isn't Jesmon stronger than Lucemon?) shouldn't there be a Yahwehmon or something? ovo
Y'know, only reason people assume Jesmon=Jesusmon is because of Digimon Wiki. Wikimon (Our primary source) says nothing about him being based off of Jesus.

From Wikimon:

JES

An acronym formed by the first letters of "Justice", "Edge" and "Swordsman"

Only thing that even remotely connects him to Christianity is that his two friends are the 2-3 Sistermon Sisters....Aaand he's called a "Messiah Warrior" in one of the cards...>.>

Also no, Jesmon is not stronger than Lucemon.

@Dragon

Rina said that her and V.V. defeated him before, but he revived and managed to steal her power which upon obtaining back digivolved into Ulforcev-dramon. So likely she did have UlforceV-dramon before the when we meet her in CS.

@Dragon. Firstly, huh. That's news to me, though I liked having Digi Jesus be a thing ;_;.

And I know Jesmon ain't anywhere near Lucey. I mean...no one is. But if it's really Jesus and Lucifer, but Digimon, you know who should superior to whom ovo.

This is Digimon Cal... the series were being sent to hell and becoming a demon could actually be a good thing.

I can never get over Digigod smiting the DA Digimon, making them more OP in the process lol.

"Oh, you're rebelling against me, and are threats against everything I love? Well shit, better make you stronger and unkillable!"

The real cal howard said:
I can never get over Digigod smiting the DA Digimon, making them more OP in the process lol.
"Oh, you're rebelling against me, and are threats against everything I love? Well shit, better make you stronger and unkillable!"
I'm not sure why, but I found ^this hilarious when Cal is the one who said it.

Also, actual question. Who's stronger canonically, Lucey or Zeed? Like, no things about being in character or hax or who'd win in a fight or who could kill the other. Just, who at their peak is higher on the figurative ladder?

Lucemon so far as he actually has direct evidence, feats and statements scaling him directly to God, while Zeed is Low 1-C for something completely different.

Aww, but I liked the two headed evil dragon with a one dimensional personality being at the top ovo.

Speaking of Zeed, in hindsight, I don't know why he was so constantly put against Arceus. Tier and hax aside, Yggdrasil, Imperialdramon, Homeostasis, and God make far more thematic sense.

Back