• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lavagirl vs Akainu

If Lavagirl got a profile, what tier would she be?

She lit up the entire dreamworld so possibly 3-A?

I do watch One Piece. Akainu fisted Ace in the chest.

Is that what you meant? It still sounds weird.

And besides, Lavagirl is 3-A. She stomps.

Iirc the Dreamworld was only considered Multi-Solar System level in size, and even then lighing up the entire universe is only Solar System level

If she's solar system level or universal then what's the point of this thread? I know it's on the Fun and Games board but still.

I thought it would be funny...

I guess you guys seriously hate this thread. Damn, y'all are killing the mood.

WeeklyBattles said:
Iirc the Dreamworld was only considered Multi-Solar System level in size, and even then lighing up the entire universe is only Solar System level
It was actually accepted at being 4-A to Low 2-C since it was described as being an entire universe at one point, and even had a flow of time

Back