• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Last Rewind Rumble thread before forum removal

Sans vs Classic Sonic

Some say Sans is Ness, Sans is Steven Universe, Sans is Patrick, and others believe that Sans is Skitzo

But Sans is also Classic Sonic cause Turquoise Zone theme has Megalovania in it meaning that Turquoise Zone theme is the original Megalovania

If Classic Sonic is Sans cause one of the soundtracks had Megalovania in it that would mean Dr Andonuts is Sans cause Megalovania started off as the Dr Andonuts theme from Earthbound Halloween hack

GokuSolosYourVerse said:
But Sans is also Classic Sonic cause Turquoise Zone theme has Megalovania in it meaning that Turquoise Zone theme is the original Megalovania
I'm not even angry. I'm just confused at this line of logic.

I don't think SCP-073 needs to fight back to win

Lets say Sans as example

If Sans's bones hit him than Sans gets the karma effects

Idk i don't think we've seen existence erasure be used on him. Probably though since I'm pretty sure he gets it from a 1-B entity

Someone did Saitama vs SCP-682 and I find that a stomp

There needs to be a 5-B, 4-C, or High 4-C SCP for it to be fair if Saitama is going against a SCP

I know it is late but who the **** will watch Rewind Rumble with his ridiculous titles such as "Insert a Franchise Free for All" and "SUPERMAN VS GOKU REMATCH"

Back