• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Last Rewind Rumble thread before forum removal

Yellowpig10 said:
Why is RGB banned? I've seen some of property of hate and He has actual feats
I just read it on VSBW, it saying that RGB is unknown level and i put him on the list of featless characters.

Well, i don't even know about RGB's actual feats, like how i still don't get about Pop Team Epic's actual feats.

RGB is ranked as unknown because he's kind of abstract since he's like a conceptual being. So he's not unknown for being featless he's unknown because his feats are very hard to powerscale. But if you were to take his feats at face value i think he would be at least 8-C via killing these giant worm like monsters that i think were called the despairs or something like that

Use Movie Godzilla to make it fair Also I think Godzilla Fights should not have composite cause that's combining every version into one and that can create a extreme broken character like Superman

Sonic vs DBZ total war

There two most overrated franchises in VS Debating history and there is too many Sonic vs DBZ debates on the internet and i wish to put a end to them but it can be DBS vs Game Sonic versions

Vegeta Doll said:
Sonic vs DBZ total war

There two most overrated franchises in VS Debating history and there is too many Sonic vs DBZ debates on the internet and i wish to put a end to them but it can be DBS vs Game Sonic versions
That would lead to a flame war

Here are a few planned fights

Gogeta (Fusion Reborn) vs Vegito (Buu Saga)

Krillin vs All for one

Skitzo vs Ness

Broly vs SCP-682

Doomsday vs Godzilla

Bendy vs Cartoon Cat

All of those are either bad fight ideas or stomps.

IDK much on either.

Krillin slaps.

Skitzo and Ness have no similarities besides being the "new Sans", in which I am currently debunking in a blog I'm making.

682 adapts from anything Broly can do.

Godzilla kinda clowns.

Cartoon Cat might win, but I'm not sure.

Hmm

1: IDK

2: Krillin stomps

3: What connection do they even have?

4: If 682 is at his peak he stomps even New Broly

5: Depends

6: I say Cartoon Cat I heard arguments for Tier 3 and Tier 2 Trevor Henderson monsters

MLPlover2011 said:
Hmm

1: IDK

2: Krillin stomps

3: What connection do they even have?

4: If 682 is at his peak he stomps even New Broly

5: Depends

6: I say Cartoon Cat I heard arguments for Tier 3 and Tier 2 Trevor Henderson monsters
For 4 I disagree with 682 beating New Broly so I'm using Old Broly for the fight to make it a intresting one

broly doesn't come back to life immune to everything that hurt him before. within a few mintues of fighting 682 is immune to damage from ki blasts and rips broly apart

There are many SCPs that can kill Broly

607 could bond with Broly and connect its life force to Broly meaning that if SCP-607 dies than Broly dies too

343 would erase Broly

Gate Guardian might do the same thing as SCP-343

SCP-795 could turn Broly into a rat and eat him

SCP-701 is another god SCP and would godstomp Broly

SCP-073 can reflect the damage that any attack Broly does against him he doesn't need to fight back to win against Broly

I could go on forever so I just went rapid fire with some SCPs that can kill Broly

GokuSolosYourVerse said:
Jojo wins via having stand users and have shown Tier 2 feats. Godzilla movies is best Tier 5
I do agree (sadly) that JoJo beats Movie Godzilla, but this is blatantly wrong.

Back