• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Last Dragonborn speed downgrade.

Well in the lore the entire universe is an tunnel, it's still infinite but it's only infinite in the sides the sun is basically an hole into another realm, it's safe to asume that the hole is right on top of Nirn.

Akira1298 said:
Well in the lore the entire universe is an tunnel, it's still infinite but it's only infinite in the sides the sun is basically an hole into another realm, it's safe to asume that the hole is right on top of Nirn.
This could be true and would make sense considering how the sun was created, but I'm not aware of any source that says one way or another.

I heard it on Zaric Zhakaron an Youtuber that knows the lore extremely well, i suggest looking him up if you're interested in TES lore.

The elder scrolls cosmos by eucatastr0phic-d79eq2z
This is basically how it looks like, it's kinda impossible to know the real distance of the sun and Nirn since it's in the middle and stuff.

I may do, but for now are you aware of any of his sources? The diagram shows the general order of the Aurbis but it has very little detail.

He basically read almost every TES book in the games and he said he also read a lot of stuff in the imperial library and trust me there is a lot of books to read.

Back