• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ShrekAnakin

He/Him
So I was looking at the Street Fighter pages, and looking that high tiers like Ryu and Akuma have a Large Mountain rating on them. Looking at the justifications, I see no calc for it. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough, but does anyone mind showing me what it's based on? I can't really find the calc for it at all lol.

The previous 7-B feat has been recalced to High 7-A using Bangkok as a model for the nuked city.

This is the CRT in which it was decided to use the High 7-A end.

It is linked in Ryu and Evil Ryu's pages, but once I finish to apply everything I'm going to list all the calcs on the verse page.

I remember the God Tiers used to be High 7-A, then the Island busting feat was recalculated at 7-B, but now M. Bison's new feat is High 7-A?

It's all explained in the CRT and on the calc page, there were reasons to believe that Bison nuked Bangkok, which would give a higher result than Hong Kong and Tokyo, which were previously used as sample cities

I was actually neutral, because we still aren't 100% sure it was Bangkok, and there was a translation mistake in the middle.

The CRT explains it better.

Back