• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lancer (Caenis) Page Creation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been working on a possible page for Caenis and while I feel it's justified, getting some feedback would help.

Specifically my concern has to do with the stats I've put for the Under Kirschtaria and Poseidon's Proxy's keys. To make it easier, I'll post the relevant stats here for discussion and possible revision.

Attack Potency: Island level (Has A-rank strength, making her comparable to Gawain and Heracles), higher with Monstrous Strength, Small Country level with Poseidon Maelstrom (It is a limited reproduction of a small portion of the Authority of the oceans possessed by the sea god Poseidon) | At least Island level, likely Low Complex Multiverse level, possibly Complex Multiverse level (Kirschtaria claimed that if Ophelia dared offend her, Caenis would destroy her Lostbelt, king and all. However Ophelia disputes this claim and Caenis is stated to be weaker than the Dioscuri twins and Super Orion which is later proved to be true) | At least Island level, likely Low Complex Multiverse level, possibly Complex Multiverse level (After Kirschtaria Wodime dies, Caenis unlocks her final Ascension. Sherlock Holmes says that she has quite clearly become a god in her own right. He says that it would be no exaggeration to call her a direct proxy of Poseidon himself)

Speed: Massively Hypersonic (Has A rank Agility and comparable to most combat-ready servants) | At least Massively Hypersonic, likely Immeasurable (Due to being summoned as a high end servant with Divinity, she is likely unbound by the time axis) | Immeasurable (Due to becoming a Divine Spirit with immense Divinity, she should be unbound by the time axis)

Lifting Strength: Class K (Comparable to Martha who stopped a speeding train, Achilles who stopped a rolling 300 ton jumbo jet, and Asterios who swam carrying the 100-150 ton Golden Hind galleon ship while injured), higher with Monstrous Strength | At least Class K, Possibly Immeasurable | At least Class K, Possibly Immeasurable

Striking Strength: Island Class
, Higher with Monstrous Strength, Small Country Class with Poseidon Maelstrom | At least Island Class, likely Low Complex Multiversal, possibly Complex Multiversal | At least Island Class, likely Low Complex Multiversal, possibly Complex Multiversal

Durability:
Island Class | At least Island level, likely Low Complex Multiverse level, possibly Complex Multiverse level | At least Island level, likely Low Complex Multiverse level, possibly Complex Multiverse level

Stamina:
High (Servants can fight for an entire day without tiring and continue fighting for as long as they have sufficient mana) | Extremely High (Servants can fight for an entire day without tiring and continue fighting for as long as they have sufficient mana. Caenis allegedly has enough energy to wipe out a whole Lostbelt herself)

Range: Melee Range, Extended Melee Range with her spear and Poseidon's Trident, Hundreds of Meters with Lapithai Caeneus, Tens of Kilometers, Likely Further with Poseidon Maelstrom | Melee Range, Extended Melee Range with her spear and Poseidon's Trident, Hundreds of Meters with Lapithai Caeneus, likely Low Complex Multiversal, possibly Complex Multiversal with Poseidon Maelstrom

Standard Equipment: Unnamed spear and shield | Poseidon’s Trident and an unnamed shield

Can't say much on the second key, however for the third key i think flat out Low 1-C and 1-C is the best since it said that she became a god on her own right

While that is true, she is defeated in her final Ascension by Sherlock Holmes and Mash but every mention of that is seemingly glossed over so I don't know how exactly it was done.

All I know is Sherlock and Mash defeated her, no mention of Black Barrel or Sherlock using his Noble Phantasm. I do know it has to be on land, or in the air, given how her Invulnerability is not kicking in. If it was Black Barrel then that would make sense since that would make it a defeat via hax, but I'm not going to make assumptions on that.

I see
Considering that this will take a time due of Caenis AP problem, you can focusing making the profiles for them if you want to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back