• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EmperorDoom25 said:
Proof that he is 6-D?
defeated super demigra who is 5D ( And was planning to affect even an higher plane of existence .i.e. 6 D ) in base and we are not even at SSJ4

btw ( KI doesn't have any dimensional restriction and never have shown any )

defeated super demigra who is 5D in base

btw ( KI doesn't have any dimensional restriction and never have shown any )

1) Demigra isn't 5D period.

2) Getting stronger doesn't make you jump dimensional levels without actual feats to show for it. Also by this logic I could say Saitama is tier 0 because he hasn't shown any limits, so this is a no limits fallacy.

So, should this be closed? It's either a blitz or a stomp. Also, Goku ain't even 4-D so what the hell is he on about?

The real cal howard said:
Ki has shown dimensional restriction though, given there's no 4-D Dragon Ball character. Only 3-Ds with 4-D power.
Also didn't think DB could get NLF'd like that...
I guess you never watched Dragon Ball Super

Shubham Sonsurkar said:
The Wright Way said:
So, should this be closed? It's either a blitz or a stomp. Also, Goku ain't even 4-D so what the hell is he on about?
Are you being serious Canon Goku has shown 4-D feats
Cool, doesn't make him physically 4-D.

Shubham Sonsurkar said:
Ki has shown dimensional restriction though, given there's no 4-D Dragon Ball character. Only 3-Ds with 4-D power.
We have, and nothing it that show makes them 4-D.

The Wright Way said:
Shubham Sonsurkar said:
Goku in his SSB x10 Kaoiken makes him low 4-D

Shubham Sonsurkar said:
The Wright Way said:
Shubham Sonsurkar said:
Goku in his SSB x10 Kaoiken makes him low 4-D
Prove it.

A time stop wouldn't affect a 4D being in the first place, the fact that Goku had to break out of it means that he was affected by it, even if only briefly.

Zamasu Chan said:
Well well well. Another thread Dragon Ball a bad rep. It's best for this to be closed before we have another Dragon Ball disaster.
I'd heed these wise words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back