• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think it should be Low 1-C instead of 2-B/2-A because it is a hypertimeline, afterall, there's a higher dimensional structure (a timeline) that encompass all others space-times, with this, characters like Blanc Noir would be Low 1-C instead of Tier 2, because he was going to destroy the hypertimeline itself instead of the parallel worlds alone.
That's not how low1c works

Hm, I'm gonna change my vote. I'm fine with 2-A but L1C is not enough evidence for me, I'll go neutral on that until the staff gets here. Burrows containing other timelines and unaffected by regular time really wouldn't be a hyper timeline nor would it be 5D

That being said, I fully agree with the tier 2 upgrade, I just mentioned the Low 1-C because some verses were upgraded due to similar reasons

Hm, I'm gonna change my vote. I'm fine with 2-A but L1C is not enough evidence for me, I'll go neutral on that until the staff gets here. Burrows containing other timelines and unaffected by regular time really wouldn't be a hyper timeline nor would it be 5D
no im aruging it has a DIFFERNT Flow of time entirely, I'm going to go find more evidence for that.

no im aruging it has a DIFFERNT Flow of time entirely, I'm going to go find more evidence for that.
Hopefully Season 6 gives us more information on the Burrow. (We probably will and loads more information considering we'll have every Miraculous Holder on the team now)

I don't think I agree to Low 1-C.

2-B/2-A is pretty blatant from the Paris special, but Miraculous always portrayed time travel where changes to the past will change the future. We see it many times, especially in Timetagger. Regarding the snake miraculous, they don't create a new timeline when used, they just reset time on a loop as many times as they want but they still remain in their current timeline

Even in Evolution, Gabriel giving the cure to Emily in the past was directly stated to heal her in the present, and in Cat Blanc, Alix's death in Cat Blanc's future caused Bunnyx to start to dissapear, which wouldn't be the case if it was a separate timeline. Besides, Bunnyx was directly stated and shown to be present Alix's future self in Timetagger, as Bunnyx remembers how Timetagger was defeated as present Alix

So agree to 2-B/2-A, disagree with Low 1-C

I'm gonna see if I can find anything on the Burrow, Here what I have so far

Bunnix says there's a time for everything.

a tweet of Thomas Astruc saying there are thousands of timelines and Bunnix living in alternate realities simultaneously

If two Rabbit Miraculous holders are fighting against each other, then they would both have equal control over the Burrow and would be able to use it to one-up each other. When Monarch traveled back in time and was just about to take the Ladybug Miraculous from Ladybug, Bunnyx made the window rewind to just an instant after he got there, and he was pulled back into the Burrow before anyone noticed him, preventing him from disrupting the timeline as he did before Bunnyx's interference. So.. from this, each divergence seems to create a new timeline.

Bunnix herself comes from a timeline where the events of Cat Blanc did not occur.

I recommend this page to be read on the Miraculous Wiki discussing timelines.

Even in Evolution, Gabriel giving the cure to Emily in the past was directly stated to heal her in the present, and in Cat Blanc, Alix's death in Cat Blanc's future caused Bunnyx to start to dissapear, which wouldn't be the case if it was a separate timeline. Besides, Bunnyx was directly stated and shown to be present Alix's future self in Timetagger, as Bunnyx remembers how Timetagger was defeated as present Alix
To be fair, Cat stated that he was going to erased EVERYTHING

Reading the OP, the Burrow doesn't qualify as a Hyper-Timeline. You need more evidence than it being weird to qualify as housing two separate temporal directions.

2-A as a total cosmology looks fine for finite choices multiplied infinitely. Dunno how that affects scaling.

Reading the OP, the Burrow doesn't qualify as a Hyper-Timeline. You need more evidence than it being weird to qualify as housing two separate temporal directions.

2-A as a total cosmology looks fine for finite choices multiplied infinitely. Dunno how that affects scaling.
No one really scales to 2-A for now, it's just the size of the cosmology

Gimmi doesn't have a profile yet but even then, I'm not sure if the rewrite effects the entire multiverse or just the universe they're in since there are inifinte versions of the kwamis
Well since each Kwamis exists simultaneously in each Universe, safe to assume they can warp all of reality. Each Kwami represents a concept, which can exist once in the universe. Chat Blanc can be scaled to 2-B at the best. I gathered more information about the Burrow and with the new Miraculous London Special coming out in 13 days, we'll get information on the Burrow. We see more Burrow Portals in Young Alix's version of the Burrow.

Last edited:
This is pretty new and I haven't seen everything within season 5 but this is my cosmology blog. I hope you guys can understand it.

(UPDATED TO LOW 1-C NOW)
Agree (Low 1-C):
Agree (2-A):
Qawsedf234 (STAFF)

Ar1216789 Ben_10_Stick_Nodes Gilad_Hyperstar Baabasaplar95

Disagree (2-A):
Disagree (Low 1-C):
Disagree (Both):
Neutral:

TheOrangeGuy09

wild that I was the one who proposed Low 1-C lmao

well, I agree with 2-A