• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lady Death vs. Romeo

So uh:

1. How far above baseline is Romeo?

2. What are the extents of his powers?

Superior to this, this and the other Admins.

2. He generally claps or points or some shit then stuff happens. His preferred move against aomeone he wants to kill is this

1. The Lady in base is superior to fallen angels, who are stated to be able to destroy Hell (an infinite-sized realm) as a side-effect of them fighting each other. So I assume she's either comparable or superior, here.

2. From what I can tell, Lady Death can do similarly lethal stuff without actually having to move her hands or anything. She can rip out his soul with a thought, cause his heart to explode, turn him to stone, or just absorb his powers and stats through force of will..

I suppose I'll vote for her. Even in base, she's either comparable or superior to this guy, and she's capable of the same kind of lethal hax as him without needing to clap or wave her arm.

Also, even if he does that thing in the video, she'll still have plenty of time to hit him with one of her faster-activating options going by how long he takes to actually kill the person he's using that on.

Well, if Lady Death always starts battle with instant death hax, and it is faster then claping hands, than she takes it. If not, then Romeo takes it via kill command.

Or he changes difficulty and makes the fight super easier, plus creative mode and some other commands. He's an admin, he's from Minecraft too, so that should be possible

1. Is there any evidence of this being done outside of gameplay?

2. Is there any evidence of Romeo himself doing any of that.

Well, maybe difficulty changing isn't exactly an option there and there. But still, he's got bedrock and command blocks. Since speed = then he could just lock himself in a bedrock room and then just do the job with the command blocks.

But even so I think I may be missing something... hm

And what's stopping Lady Death from just turning him to stone or ripping his soul out before he can do any of that?

MrKingOfNegativity said:
And what's stopping Lady Death from just turning him to stone or ripping his soul out before he can do any of that?
1. Levitation status effect at astronomical level forces her to levitate "up" faster than herself, to prevent her from doing anything to him. Or just put her into the Void for instant kill.

2. What requirements the Lady Death in order to rip his soul or turn him into stone?

3. Turning him into stone kills him, right? He could just hold an infinite Totem of Dying or just use a constant command via repeating command block and "/effect clear Romeo" to prevent him turning into stone.

4. Romeo would just use spectator mode to prevent himself from interacting reality. Spectator mode is literally "spectating" and if you to gauge spectator mode's extent, then AFAIK the spectator's above Vexes and surviving hardcore is pretty easy with commands when you're hardcore player and then you die you could respawn as spectator mode and then use commands to resurrect yourself into survival/creative mode. At this point I don't think ripping his soul out of his body would kill him since he could just kill himself while holding a Totem of Undying to recreate his own body to disrupt the "rip his soul" at the process.

5. She doesn't have counter to "/kill @e" which could literally kill everyone except himself with Totem of Undying. Soul isn't exception they're define as of entities. Additionally, the "/kill" command even can kill the spectator mode too dafuq. Whether it could kill souls or not, you should realized the fact that the command block could delete the materialized soul and the Wither and Spectator, they're enough proof for command block can kill souls. (Plus the bucket of fish was treated as an item, which imply you literally store a living beings into inventory) By this logic Romeo is simply using Minecraft with reality logic as same as entire incidents of Story Mode (they use reality logic in Minecraft).

6. Or just use command to stop time via "/stop" or stop time via kinda law manipulation through "/gamerule". I'm aware this thread is a speed equalized, then he have 4 points: BFR to Void, Kill command, Spectator Mode and Stop Time.

Total 5pts if you include /ban (suggested from above).

Yo why do people act like Romeo has access to all of Creative Mode Steve's shit.

He doesn't.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
And yet I've seen no proof of him doing any of this in character.
Okay... but I don't care. I haven't vote anyone yet.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
RIP that argument.
Oh, really? I'm not gonna cry for that. It doesn't make every of my arguments and points irrelevant, it's just my simple piece of work I taking on "what if" Romeo is a "creative mode" which is why I said: it's a story mode version of Creative mode. Whether it was true or not, and it doesn't matter even people disagree, and then people eventually think Romeo's based on Creative mode or inspired by Creative mode. At this point I answered @Edwardtruong2006's question. I'm not saying Romeo's power actually a creative mode.

PS: My thoughts

This is just a stepping stone if Creative mode become available or canon in vsbattle, I'm gonna re-use it. I'm aware it's "non-canon" here - hence you don't have to tell me it's non-canon because of this and that, however there are eventually people doubt "Creative mode is non-canon" here was true. It's still debatable in my opinion.

I'm going to recap my intent from 1-2 years ago: TBH I bookmarked my arguments in the past threads so I could use them (taking notes) as stepping stone to provide more information accurately about the Minecraft, that's why I act very cringey in 2017-2018 as a sacrificial pawn to uncover people's thoughts - about Minecraft in versus community or when they use it with reality logic. This is what I really think about wikia.

In anyway related discussion about "when people take on interpreting Minecraft with reality logic" I'm not going to let people think they're flawless without much effort since I've concluded everything in my mind the fact Minecraft has a lot of inconsistencies even people tried to use being "fair" (sorry the "fair" I've said is vague, I don't have a word to describe it exactly, hence "fair") or when they use "Minecraft blocks in real life" or something in those lines, and then eventually people will noticed there's something wrong. This is why people need to learn more how to define Minecraft gamemechanics and not just simply they're gamemechanics, but thankfully a lot of threads concluded the canonicity is based on lore more than gameplay, especially since people in vsb haven't discussed anything related to literally everything about mechanics of Minecraft in a single thread seriously enough to affect Minecraft profiles. I don't know much what people intent to do with Minecraft page, but I've noticed for sure they want to manipulate the interpretation of Minecraft based on what little they know about the verse (this is probably an understatement) and hasty generalization were a pain in the @$$.

Back