• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lady Bone Demon vs Zeno (7-0-0) (GRACE)

Well Zeno do his moves based on action but LBD's attacks are thought based which is faster than action
Avenging my lego brothers rn (Since Kai lost to Zeno, so I decided to rep another Lego against him)
Ok, so you made this match knowing Zeno can't win then.

What exactly Zeno gonna do If LBS moves are trought based, and he can't use his only wincon, due to him need to move his hand?

Why are you guys spamming matches with zeno and just fra training, "to get revenge for lloyd" you guys are desperate for a win against zeno and DB. Do you even post the matches you create in the DB general if you are gonns pull this? This cant be allowed.

Why are you guys spamming matches with zeno and just fra training, "to get revenge for lloyd"
"Spam matches with Zeno" We made like...2?
you guys are desperate for a win against zeno and DB.
So Zeno winning fairly against Kai is okay, but Zeno loosing against better haxed character isn't, noted
Do you even post the matches you create in the DB general if you are gonns pull this? This cant be allowed.
This is the most ironic thing I've ever read considering what u did in the Overlord vs Goku thread. And don't even bring up that silly "Unequilize speed and we'll see who truly solos🥶" excuse

"Spam matches with Zeno" We made like...2?

So Zeno winning fairly against Kai is okay, but Zeno loosing against better haxed character isn't, noted

This is the most ironic thing I've ever read considering what u did in the Overlord vs Goku thread. And don't even bring up that silly "Unequilize speed and we'll see who truly solos🥶" excuse
Lol strawman after strawman is crazy work. Anyways, go read my statement again, but slowly this time. You guys made a match with zeno, and then you start fra training before the oppositions can even get here to argue it. Zeno won against kai because supporters were there to argue on zenos behalf correctly. And this can be qualified as a spite match btw, "for revenge". And then when the DB characters wins you guys will argue for a stomp and cry for it not to be added, just to not follow your own advice here if you see that zeno doesn't have a chance to win. And may I remind you the, "Unequilize speed and we'll see who truly solos" statement was only after you guys started to get salty over goku winning against the overlord? You left that out as well.

Lol strawman after strawman is crazy work. Anyways, go read my statement again, but slowly this time. You guys made a match with zeno, and then you start fra training before the oppositions can even get here to argue it.
"fra training before the oppositions can even get here to argue it" The opposition was already here from the beginning
Zeno won against kai because supporters were there to argue on zenos behalf correctly.
Kai wasn't winning the match?
And this can be qualified as a spite match btw, "for revenge".
You're acting as if Im the guy who made this thread....
And then when the DB characters wins you guys will argue for a stomp and cry for it not to be added,
Overlord couldn't do anything against Goku, yet u beg for it to be added
just to not follow your own advice here if you see that zeno doesn't have a chance to win.
I voted LBD specifically due to the SI argument from Aiger, not the mind hax
And may I remind you the, "Unequilize speed and we'll see who truly solos" statement was only after you guys started to get salty over goku winning against the overlord?
After u started spamming "Goku passively one shot with Aura🥶" and blantly ignoring Overlord's resistances multiple time such as "Overlord doesn't resist corruption" while it was linked under his standard EMs abilities

And this can be qualified as a spite match btw, "for revenge".
It was a joke
And then when the DB characters wins you guys will argue for a stomp and cry for it not to be added
Idk what can I say other than “deal with it”
And may I remind you the, "Unequilize speed and we'll see who truly solos" statement was only after you guys started to get salty over goku winning against the overlord? You left that out as well.
Okay? For your information, idgaf about Zeno. Also I don’t even like LBD that much and I think that she’s overwanked in terms of hax. What you’re saying is a mere speculation based on one joke by @Sdjlakjh

Idk what can I say other than “deal with it”
"Not a stomp🗣🔥"

Goku can...just dodge? Not that it mattes since he can also just redirect them or destroy them with his aura. So again, how can overlord deal with getting instantly destroyed when goku flexes his aura a bit?
I vote goku for these reasons:
-Overwhelming AP advantage: goku can legit just stare at Overlord and destroy him, flex his aura and destroy him, or at worst, send a massive AoE blast and destroy him, and due to the superior ap, goku can destroy his magic blast or redirect them with a kaia or breathing too hard.
-Corruption: Goku not only resists Corruption, but also can corrupt Overlord if he comes in contact with his aura, and since I don't know if The Overlord has 5D Corruption and resistance to it, goku resists and corrupts.
-TheGreatBanana

And he really went back in to ask why wasn't it added💀?

Back