• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

L2V0 - Sans vs Doomguy (REMAKE)

How can DG even kill sans?.
Well If I knew that I wouldn't be here! But here we are.

This fight will probably drag out very long until Sans gets tired. However DG has a plethora of utility to withstand an assault from a hail of bones, and is arguable better equipped than Sans. There's also an experience factor here; DG is no stranger to fighting these kinds of foes; especially when it comes to enduring what they dish out. He has a track record of besting things that are objectively stronger than him.

Also, you should note that Sans cannot attack during Timestop. It even says so on his weaknesses page. He just sets them up, and let's them go off. It isn't directly applicable to something akin to attacking him in stopped time. Even in his fight with frisk, he uses it to set up attacks, nothing more. Otherwise this fight would be more one-sided (if it isn't already).

Rapidly fired explosives, alongside dodging a hail of bullets and lasers will give Sans a run for his money before he inevitably tires out. Unless bone man takes this fight seriously at the start, this is the result. DG is way more tenacious than Sans, even when pinned against a wall. Literally.

Edit: DG is built better for a long fight, Sans is not. DG has more endurance and stamina, Sans does not. These alone could be Sans' downfall, depending on his reaction. We've never seen Sans dodge projectiles, let alone explosives; both of which require more effort to avoid than dodging slashes.

DG's wincon is either Tiring Sans out, or shooting him. The latter of which DG will absolutely do first, and the former being within the realm of possibility due to DG's diverse toolkit (invisibility, invulnerability, rage power, ect)

Last edited:
Well If I knew that I wouldn't be here! But here we are.

This fight will probably drag out very long. However DG has a plethora of utility to withstand an assault from a hail of bones, and is arguable better equipped than Sans. There's also an experience factor here; DG is no stranger to fighting these kinds of foes; especially when it comes to enduring what they dish out. He has a track record of besting things that are objectively stronger than him.

Also, you should note that Sans cannot attack during Timestop. It even says so on his weaknesses page. He just sets them up, and let's them go off. It isn't directly applicable to something akin to attacking him in stopped time. Even in his fight with frisk, he uses it to set up attacks, nothing more. Otherwise this fight would be more one-sided (if it isn't already).

Rapidly fired explosives, alongside dodging a hail of bullets and lasers will give Sans a run for his money before he inevitably tires out. Unless bone man takes this fight seriously, this is the result. DG is way more tenacious than Sans, even when pinned against a wall. Literally.

DG is built better for a long fight, Sans is not.
We still have to wait to learn how DGs soul resistance work. If its only absorbtion sans takes this sorry. If its not I would give it to DG.

I'm not sure on this but I'll wait on a doom supporter to correct on this, I remember one of the enemies called lost souls that literally kamikaze headbutting into you to posses your soul and turn you into one of the lost.

We still have to wait to learn how DGs soul resistance work. If its only absorbtion sans takes this sorry. If its not I would give it to DG.
just to note, doomguy does have danmaku dodging skills. he can very much avoid sans' attacks.

Someone needs to look at the Demons that DG has faced for a concrete answer. Some manipulate/attack the soul to significant degree.

Lol, any way

Even with all of that, does this even stop sans ragdolling Doomguy around like a pice of wet cloth using Gravity Manipulaation?

The only thing Doom guy can really do is try his best with explosives, while sans can just move his arm untill the battle ends
i mean, what can he really do once Doomguy starts using explosives? sans doesn't dodge with teleportation so he'll get hit with the AOE.

Will Doom guy even have a cahnce to use explosives whem suns is just trowing him around like a potato during the entire fight?
why would he continue to use telekinesis? he uses it once during his first attack, and only uses it again at the second half of the fight, that gives doomguy plenty of time to think he should use explosives.

Lol, any way

Even with all of that, does this even stop sans ragdolling Doomguy around like a pice of wet cloth using Gravity Manipulaation?
Sans has done this to Frisk multiple times throughout the fight. And a majority of those times, Frisk came out unscathed upon being slammed directly into the walls (not counting the bones that damage them, mind you)

As seen here with a loud crash, most notably here, and a longass fall down a corridor here.

DG has been dealt more punishment than being slammed into walls. He can even tank a Revenant's rocket.

Edit: Link 2 has been fixed!

Last edited:
why would he continue to use telekinesis? he uses it once during his first attack, and only uses it again at the second half of the fight, that gives doomguy plenty of time to think he should use explosives.
This is the argument used in basically every sans fight, one of the reasons I hate sans battles. I thing the biggest "reason" would be that sans is constantly limited by game mechanics and knows It, that would be the why he don't just do that all the time(Like the same reason he didn't just did this to frisk over and over again)

Sans has done this to Frisk multiple times throughout the fight. And a majority of those times, Frisk came out unscathed upon being slammed directly into the walls (not counting the bones that damage them, mind you)

As seen here with a loud crash, most notably here, and a longass fall down a corridor here.

DG has been dealt more punishment than being slammed into walls. He can even withstand a Revenant's rocket.
It's... not really how we look this things here but okay, especially sinse we were mostly talking about that last atack before sans just try to lock the player in a never ending turn

It's... not really how we look this things here but okay, especially sinse we were mostly talking about that last atack before sans just try to lock the player in a never ending turn
I'm trying to convey that Sans doesn't do that until he gets desperate or ultimately tired. One could argue that he could have done this in his fight with frisk from the beginning, but he didn't. He's lazy and renowned for it.

DG won't give him an inch. The real question is whether or not Sans gets the breathing room to wave his arms, before they're blown to smithereens amidst an explosive assault. Because DG has the means.

Last edited:

DG has been dealt more punishment than being slammed into walls. He can even tank a Revenant's rocket.

Edit: Link 2 has been fixed!
Yeah, this is mostly true until like end phase but this would just require a OOC bloodlusted sans to even lead with that and skip the bone poison tact all together.

I am sorry but…why cant you just frick off then? No one is forcing you to stay.
Why are you carring so much about me saying this? I's like a drug and I also just don't like how a lot of times this battles are porly debated so I stay to try to be sure they will not be poor

I'm trying to convey that Sans doesn't do that until he gets desperate or ultimately tired. One could argue that he could have done this in his fight with frisk from the beginning, but he didn't. He's lazy and renowned for it.

DG won't give him an inch. The real question is whether or not Sans gets the breathing room to wave his arms, before they're blown to smithereens amidst an explosive assault. Because DG has the means.
Yeah, this is mostly true until like end phase but this would just require a OOC bloodlusted sans to even lead with that and skip the bone poison tact all together.
Double fair

Well, so let's go back to sans usual Dammaku, It's completly diferent to just abunch of bullets every where from demons, there a literally giant walls of bones coming to doom guy direction

I am arguing with a guy on reddit saying slayer is 10-B since he is a human
He then says davoth is 9-B for dying to bullets

Double fair

Well, so let's go back to sans usual Dammaku, It's completly diferent to just abunch of bullets every where from demons, there a literally giant walls of bones coming to doom guy direction
I have zero idea as to how San's bones work physically, other than inducing KARMA. Doom Guy can destroy them assuming these are legitimate magic bones that scale to his dura.

The BFG-9000 is probably the thing that can overcome that, given it is his strongest weapon that needs at least 8-C dura to withstand. I doubt those bones can withstand sheer condensed plasma, alongside the castle that this fight takes place in. DG won't sit on his hands, that's for certain.

Beyond that. I don't know. He'll likely bum rush the nearest wall into a room to evade this.

Last edited:
I have zero idea as to how SAN's bones work physically, other than inducing KARMA. Doom Guy can destroy them assuming these are legitimate magic bones that scale to his dura.
They are acctually intangible and damage the soul while It's inside them, so they can't really be damage, But doom guy could shoot trough them
I am arguing with a guy on reddit saying slayer is 10-B since he is a human
He then says davoth is 9-B for dying to bullets
Lol, reddit moment
Because you keep repeating it.
I love Sans as a character and as a meme trough

They are acctually intangible and damage the soul while It's inside them, so they can't really be damage, But doom guy could shoot trough them
His one tool against this is Invulnerability Sphere. It's roughly 30 seconds of 'you can't touch me'. It's present in all classic doom games.

He becomes impervious even to higher rank demons attacks; some of which have attacks that directly attack the soul.

Edit: Assuming DG lasts long enough to ascertain he needs to use this, these are one of the ways he should deal significant damage. Otherwise, he's absolutely going to need to either dodge, shoot at, or avoid this. Either way, this will be a ranged fight.

Back