• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

L2V0 - Sans vs Doomguy (REMAKE)

I usually try to not make sans threads as of recent, due to his... spamming. but this needs to be remade due to the original thread being a bit dated now.

Doomguy vs sans.

• Speed is equalized
  • Both are 9-A
  • Battle takes place in Netflix Dracula's Castle
  • Otherwise, SBA.
Hell walker:

skeleton:
3a7bf5cd84ad03be48fdf2bebdb8da82.jpg.f820e8ed3e577727441f6f814e4d9afa.jpg
dc3o1wr-d0e220ac-ef0d-4068-9ac1-15e5a43db4b6.jpg

Last edited:
I usually try to not make sans threads as of recent, due to his... spamming. but this needs to be remade due to the original thread being a bit dated now.

Doomguy vs sans.

• Speed is equalized
  • Both are 9-A
  • Battle takes place in Dracula's Castle
  • Otherwise, SBA.
Hell walker:

skeleton:
3a7bf5cd84ad03be48fdf2bebdb8da82.jpg.f820e8ed3e577727441f6f814e4d9afa.jpg
dc3o1wr-d0e220ac-ef0d-4068-9ac1-15e5a43db4b6.jpg
Doom guy resists soul manipulation, also his attacks are AOE. (Also if he’s bloodlusted in-character that could weaken sans to weaken)

sans only hope is TK, teleportation, and just continuously spamming projectiles to eventually damage him. Though time stop could help here.

Someone that resits having It's soul absorbed would not have resitence to It's soul beingh damage as It would be 2 completly diferent things

It would be resistance to absorbtion or soul absorbtion if its was specifically absorbtion.
Isn't my fault that It's baddly writen
This literraly states that Hell drains the soul. It don't burn It, It don't Break It, It Drains. In media Drain is comonly used as a way to describe something absorbing another thing to It self, removing It from a place to bring to another, most times beingh to the thing draning

It's never stated acctually direct damage to the soul.

And again, Karm working as Poison for the soul would By pass normal resistence to It(Like if someon resists any phsical damage It would still die if drinks poison)

This literraly states that Hell drains the soul. It don't burn It, It don't Break It, It Drains. In media Drain is comonly used as a way to describe something absorbing another thing to It self, removing It from a place to bring to another, most times beingh to the thing draning

It's never stated acctually direct damage to the soul.

And again, Karm working as Poison for the soul would By pass normal resistence to It(Like if someon resists any phsical damage It would still die if drinks poison)
We should find a doom supporter

I feel like time stop will work in sans’s favor but depending how far the battle goes. Doomguy may just shoot sans and that be it it he can resist the soul attacks

I feel like time stop will work in sans’s favor but depending how far the battle goes. Doomguy may just shoot sans and that be it it he can resist the soul attacks
1 Sanns IC don't use time stop
2 Read previous coments about his soul resistence, we will wait for someone with more intell about doom to come here

Literally the weakest and most unathletic character in his franchise versus a dude who can run across hell.

As for San's KARMA and Soul Manip, Doomguy withstood being in Hell; the same place that passively drains a being's soul. One could argue that DG would shrug it off, however I don't know if this would compare. Some insight is needed here.

Edit: Physically weakest* DG beats Sans in the stamina department. He is no knife-wielding child lol

I just want to point out that Frisk has resistance to Soul Destruction and yet Sans can absolutely shred their entire HP bar in a few moments, so his Soul Hax is definitely above at least one level of Soul Hax Resistance.

If I hear this arguement again I am gonna commit war crimes
I mean, the dude literally rampaged across hell. He's even survived being exposed to Mars atmosphere.

If anything, I almost want to give my vote to DG. But I want to see more; given how these two can win in a variety of ways given the proper circumstances.

Right now as far as I'm aware, DG has crushed things harder than bones. (crazy argument right?)

I mean, the dude literally rampaged across hell. He's even survived being exposed to Mars atmosphere.
I know doomguy. I was the one who requested the previous match where sans won to be deleted.
If anything, I almost want to give my vote to DG. But I want to see more; given how these two can win in a variety of ways given the proper circumstances.
How can DG even kill sans?.

Back