• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

L Drago vs Dragonoid (Beyblade vs Bakugan)

Drago has AP and Hax advantage. He can immobilize him with Saiam Low.

With his Atomic Brave ability, Drago will become stronger as much as his opponent strengthens himself.

He can use Brontes' intimidation ability and scare her.

With Freezer's ability to freeze time, he can freeze time and gain an advantage.

Like stopping time and sending him to the apocalyptic dimension, etc.
I think Ldrago scales above Galaxy Pegasus who broke through twisted tampo time stop (in Beyblade context, if one is capable of doing smth through sheer beyond spirit and strength then other stronger than him can too).

Actually you know what, Beyblade pages are pretty outdated so I'm not sure- this match is just supposed to be for fun right? If so ig I can use things shown in show but don't exist on profile? If not then Ig I'll just take a step back.

Actually you know what, Beyblade pages are pretty outdated so I'm not sure- this match is just supposed to be for fun right? If so ig I can use things shown in show but don't exist on profile? If not then Ig I'll just take a step back.
I watched Beyblade for 44 episodes and then stopped watching it. My friend said that the Beyblade scaling in VSBW was not there correctly and there was nothing that could be added. Of course, my friend probably said ap, not for hax, but for speed. You can create a CRT for haxes that can be added to his profile. We can continue to meet after that CRT.

Is it some form of telekinesis or smth?
As seen in the video, something like an energy wave is emanating. If this wave catches the opponent, the opponent cannot escape and his power drops to 0 over time. Merging with something else or using power null can rid the person of this ability.

As seen in the video, something like an energy wave is emanating. If this wave catches the opponent, the opponent cannot escape and his power drops to 0 over time. Merging with something else or using power null can rid the person of this ability.
I think in that case Ldrago will be fine since he resists being immobalise or smth and his source of power is ryuga himself (iirc we do not allow to attack blader in Beyblade matches)

Also Ldrago resists power absorption due to being reverse rotation bey (same as bariarus). Attacking him head on will only result in power being stolen w/o realising it. Infact the more u hit the stronger he gets. And he makes the absorbed power his own, in literal sense.

From 14:50.

Also Ldrago resists power absorption due to being reverse rotation bey (same as bariarus). Attacking him head on will only result in power being stolen w/o realising it. Infact the more u hit the stronger he gets. And he makes the absorbed power his own, in literal sense.
He can take back the power stolen from him twice as much.

I do think there is some elements that could be redefined but mainly for Gingka.

Aka Bey spirit bomb is probably billions of times uni+

Drago can change L Drago's element from fire to earth, and in this case, L Drago will be at a disadvantage because he does not know how to use the earth feature.

Drago can change L Drago's element from fire to earth, and in this case, L Drago will be at a disadvantage because he does not know how to use the earth feature.
Ldrago taught Gingka about how he should use his bey and control it since he wasn't able to use galaxy Pegasus at full potential due to being worried about might losing a control.

He also was able to get rid of dark powers covering Ldrago and refine his bey, which made it from dark type to fire type. And currently he's far stronger than before so idt changing his element to something else would stop him from coming back to his normal form, just like he changed his type from dark to fire by controlling Ldrago to fullest.

I think Ldrago scales above Galaxy Pegasus who broke through twisted tampo time stop (in Beyblade context, if one is capable of doing smth through sheer beyond spirit and strength then other stronger than him can too).
Even if we assume that what you say is true, the result will not change. Time stopping was just an example. There's only so much Drago can do. He can reduce his power to 0 (unless the opponent uses power nullification), he can use his summoning to summon Bakugans that are almost his equal, the Infinity Core can grant him an ability he never had before to kill Ryuga, etc.

Well yeah, I do think this match is pretty much in drago hands but I was just trying to see if there's anything Ldrago can do to have certain wincon here which I've failed to find yet but I'll just give it one more try tomorrow, not saying he'll win but just looking for a certain way that he can atleast have a one wincon out of 100 or mayhaps, 1000 (I hope you get what i mean).

He can reduce his power to 0 (unless the opponent uses power nullification)
L-Drago is a bey who is constantly absorbing the opponent's energy and converting it into power for himself. Reduce its power to zero and it will grow back immediately.

Btw, how does Dragonoid responds to soul-destruction?

L-Drago is a bey who is constantly absorbing the opponent's energy and converting it into power for himself. Reduce its power to zero and it will grow back immediately.
Drago is resistant to absorption. Also, if his opponent steals power from him, Drago can get it back twice as strong.
Btw, how does Dragonoid responds to soul-destruction?
In soul destruction, Ryuga must bypass Nonexistent Physiology Type 3 and the Infinity Core's ability to remove all negative energy effects. And invulnerability to elemental attacks, including darkness.

Well yeah, I do think this match is pretty much in drago hands but I was just trying to see if there's anything Ldrago can do to have certain wincon here which I've failed to find yet but I'll just give it one more try tomorrow, not saying he'll win but just looking for a certain way that he can atleast have a one wincon out of 100 or mayhaps, 1000 (I hope you get what i mean).
I understand what you mean. Sorry if I have caused any misunderstanding.

If using Helix Drago is considered a stomp, we can change it to Neo Drago, Vexos Drago, Cross Drago. Neo Drago's weakness is that he generally avoids using the infinity core. Vexos Drago's weakness: His body gets too damaged because he has to use the infinity core, and therefore he is in danger of dying. Cross Drago, on the other hand, can use the abilities of Infinity Dragonoid and does not have the weaknesses of the previous two forms.

Back