• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kyrie Ushiromiya (Small Addition)

I don't know why she hasn't listed MHS speed in her profile yet, anyways just in case, as we know, she is able to amp her speed of sound way further.

Scan:

That's all, there is nothing left to be done. I think this CRT is very small after all.

I know, I just found quite troublesome and tedious to do that, next time I will, I was a bit nervous that's why I did this.

I am a bit foggy on details, but from the scan alone she only has a supernatural perception.

Actually, I remember Kyrie was using her own jealousy to increase her speed instead of reducing the speed of Leviathan in her encounter with Leviathan.

Leviathan had become the fastest of his own sisters, being jealous of his sisters for 7 days and 7 nights. Kyrie had been jealous of Asumu for 18 years.

The vn also showed the mathematical calculation of this. He calculated Leviathan's jealousy for 7 days and 7 nights, and he calculated Kyrie's 18 years of jealousy. Leviathan's speed for 7 days and 7 nights of jealousy was nothing compared to Kyrie's 18 years of jealousy.

He regarded the leviathan as too slow, as the speed difference Kyrie had gained from his 18 years of jealousy was too great for the leviathan so he didn't actually slow down the leviathan, he increased his own speed with his jealousy, passed the leviathan and thus managed to defeat the leviathan. At least that's how I think. Here is the battle where success happens.

I still have my doubts about this scaling exactly to kyrie's own speed though. After all, kyrie is actually a normal person and she couldn't achieve this speed in her encounter with Jessica because she felt more fear than jealousy there.

I'm not sure about this though because I remember there was an episode of jealousy with leviathan in his encounter with jessica. Or although ep 7 tea party is the truth of rokkenjima he couldn't to escape being shot by Eva's gun.

So i think it seems more correct to have "mhs with jealousy" speed instead of his own speed. Or call it an outlier success or scale it directly to kyrie own pace the more opinions the better. I'm neutral.

So I just checked the Leviathan and Jessica instances, and her power is clearly treated as time slow in the Jessica fight. (Start at 3:13 and has another blatant statement at 3:15).

It also makes sense with the narration calculating that Leviathan's pace would be that of a baby, then especially comment on the Stake's own slowness rather than Kyrie's speed.

The narration talk about how slow it is for Kyrie and all because from her perspective she might as well just be MHS. The wording's most likely intentional, but the ability's nature is clearly to slow down the other.

Could it be that you have written the wrong minutes? Maybe it's a problem with me but the stataments between 3:13 and 3:15 are: " I had closed the door in order to undo the chain, ......so the warm light from the hallway had been cut off. If i open it again, what if that warm light is gone this time? "

I think the statements here are analogies for the leviathan because of the speed difference there rather than slowing down. After all, when you pass your opponent in a car race and you say to him that "you are slow as a turtle", you are not slowing him down, you are just making an analogy. In other words, I think what the narrator is saying here is more like leviathan's similes from Kyrie's point of view, due to the difference in speed, rather than slowing down.

But if you can republish jessica's statement, sorry if it's a problem with me, if it's as blatant as you say I agree with you.

Could it be that you have written the wrong minutes? Maybe it's a problem with me but the stataments between 3:13 and 3:15 are: " I had closed the door in order to undo the chain, ......so the warm light from the hallway had been cut off. If i open it again, what if that warm light is gone this time? "
The 3 was for hours and 13 for minutes, my bad.

I would disagree with speed boost entirely and rather just treat it as a portrayal of her time slow.

However I remember one of the bonus (I think it was White Day) to treat it as a boost in power.

At best it would be a combination of boost and slow, which I feel weird to put for raw speed.

Maybe a possibly could work?

I would disagree with speed boost entirely and rather just treat it as a portrayal of her time slow.

However I remember one of the bonus (I think it was White Day) to treat it as a boost in power.

At best it would be a combination of boost and slow, which I feel weird to put for raw speed.

Possibly MHS or outright MHS reactions?

The above evaluations seem fine to me.

Oh, is it because Witch Time was actually speed acceleration portrayed as time slow? With this thread kinda having the opposite case.

Oh, is it because Witch Time was actually speed acceleration portrayed as time slow? With this thread kinda having the opposite case.
Or that's what I thought the statement meant in this chapter....

Last edited:

So about this...

Okay. Is somebody here who knows how to edit properly willing to handle it?

Back