• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, Lapis only has Large Country level durability, one attack from Kyogre will be her doom, much less Primal Kyogre.

Flight Speed and Combat Speed are entirely different things. For example, Goku was only Mach 29 when crossing Snake Way, but was Mach 63,000+ when fighting Nappa.

Absolutely all of Lapis' attacks revolve around water, and Kyogre's completely immune to water attacks.

You are just being annoyingly dense right now. Seriously, stop saying Combat Speed does not exist.

She's too fast in travel speed, this isn't a race.

Now you're just accusing us of things because we disagree.

What reactions? At some point they lose meaning as well.

When did I say that? You're accusing me of my annoyance coming from a different opinion, it comes from your extreme denseness regarding the difference between travel speed and combat speed.

Viking yoshi said:
Reactions.
Because it's true,you even said it.
1) this isn't about opinions. you do realize this is a VERSUS BATTLE site right? meaning we use facts and not opinions.

2) travel speed is good IN A RACE. NOT A FIGHT!

3) Do you even look at the pages on this site?

The Everlasting said:
When did I say that? You're accusing me of my annoyance coming from a different opinion, it comes from your extreme denseness regarding the difference between travel speed and combat speed.
how can someone be this dense?

The Everlasting said:
Again, Lapis only has Large Country level durability, one attack from Kyogre will be her doom, much less Primal Kyogre.
Flight Speed and Combat Speed are entirely different things. For example, Goku was only Mach 29 when crossing Snake Way, but was Mach 63,000+ when fighting Nappa.

Absolutely all of Lapis' attacks revolve around water, and Kyogre's completely immune to water attacks.

You are just being annoyingly dense right now. Seriously, stop saying Combat Speed does not exist.
Right there

The Everlasting said:
...wut

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Viking yoshi said:
Reactions.
1) this isn't about opinions. you do realize this is a VERSUS BATTLE site right? meaning we use facts and not opinions.

1)But it's stiil your opinion and not fact

2)It is good in a fight because travel=reactions

3)Yes i do

Viking yoshi said:
The Everlasting said:
...wut
he's saying that you're being very dense right now. we have provided sources to prove you wrong and yet you haven't provided any sources otherwise.

Viking yoshi said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
Viking yoshi said:
Reactions.

1)But it's stiil your opinion and not fact
2)It is good in a fight because travel=reactions

3)Yes i do
1) these stats aren't opinions. these are calcs and factual evidence. that decides a fight. not an opinion. an opinion is saying Mewtwo is universe level. fact is his feats and calcs(facts) put him at island level.

2)travel speed =/= reaction speed.

3) you clearly don't.

This stupid. Lapis could easily use the entire ocean to jail kyogre.

She can also not just solidify water but crystallize it into extremely durable forms of ice like ice VII or IX. All this being possible not by lowering its temperature but by harnessing it under great pressures.

Not only to emulate kyogre's moves but to outnumber him. (Like Kyogre VS Kyogre^x + lapis).

About the thing @CrosverseCrisis said: Yes, kyogre might not be affected by water attacks but so does lapis. Every single Water attack kyogre does lapis can easily stop it. Even if kyogre uses sheer cold or ice beam it just doesn't have anything to do towards the worldwide scale lapis is capable of.

Kyogre expands the oceans lapis can literally take em

We've seen primal kyogre and other legendary Pokemons do little to nothing to raiquaza's water barrier in Hoopa and the clash of the ages expand that to lapis abilities.

May exhaustion be the last word? Gems don't even need to sleep. And lapis can actually hide off-battle while the water clones take over kyogre (see ocean gem) (& she wasn't even dealing with the fight herself, Bc she was stretching earth's ocean the entire time) Did I say all this happened before Steven was able to heal her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back