• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kylo Ren vs Zabuza Momochi (STAR WARS VS NARUTO)

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
  • this is Kylo Ren from the Last Jedi
  • Living Zabuza
  • Speed=
  • Battle takes place in Hogwarts

Zabuza: 2

Kylo:0

Well then

What is the AP difference?

Can Kylo sense Zabuza, or distinguish clones from the actual one? If not, the mist is going to be a problem, and zabuza can just do it again if it gets TKed away.

Pretty sure the lightsaber could at least damage zabuza's sword, albeit not permanently if he gets a hit in.

I won't vote for now tough.

mist isn't too much of a problem but Zabuza is far more versatile than Kylo but

Zabuza would have to avoid the lightsaber at all costs though, it will cut through his sword like butter

Yes...

that doesn't change anything I said.

Plus doesn't cutting through stuff till take longer, even if 7-C?

depends on how much volume it has

(and no one is as wide as ben swolo)

but yeah Kylo can create force barriers, sense intentions, pull things toward him, repel and freeze things in place.

that's the gest of it, essentially

Freezing and paralyzing through TK takes Lifting strenght, something kylo lacks to pull it off on zabuza

Why cant kilo ren use the force to take the sword out of his hands and kill him with it? He was able to stop a plasma bolt in it's tracks in the movie.

RFCOGGINS said:
Why cant kilo ren use the force to take the sword out of his hands and kill him with it? He was able to stop a plasma bolt in it's tracks in the movie.
lacks the lifting strenght to do that

Kylo ren scales above Kanan who was capable of moving around asteroids with in the kiloton energy.

telekinesis and pull and push ect will work on Zabuza...

freezing is debatable because as of currently it only worked on characters far below Kylo

That is to be put on his profile to be honest, not to say here.

I also don't see how the sensing would differenciate between zabuza and clones.

Ever since Disney broke the canon, I'm going to assume that Force Senses aren't nearly as capable and complex as they were in the Legends Continuity.

Zabuza's mist, meanwhile, completely obfuscates most of the major physical senses. Hearing is made useless by Silent Killing. Sight (even enhanced sight such as the Sharingan) can't pierce the mist. If it's just a general "incoming danger" sort of sense, Kylo might be able to react to it--but I can't entirely agree that he'd be able to keep up with multiple water clones attacking at once.

Kylo has

• Psychometry is a power where a psychic is able to gather information from its surrounding environment.
  • Precognition,(this allows him to sense emotions and danger and what not, which how Jedi are capable of deflecting things at high speeds.
so no Zabuza aint sneaking on Kylo Ren and picking him off in the mist.

Zabuza has many other ways but this isnt one of them

because Kylo tricked him and knew he was probing his mind?

look at Kylo's hands during the scene, he was mimicking everything Snoke saw to trick him

which is something Zabuza won't do unless he has prior knowledge

however which is something Zabuza can counter with clones I suppose

also, force sensitives can counter force sensitives

Exept he could beleive that its a clone he is facing that is doing it. Its not really hard thing to do.

No, he couldn't counter snoke, as he himself states.

And again, please show where he was using this.

Nah, Boku's right on that end.

Force Precognition is something taught to Jedi children. Remember the scenes from the prequels, and the scene with Obi Wan training Luke in the original trilogy? They're given helmets that mute their sight, and expect them to trust in the Force to teach them how to deflect the blaster bolts from the probe. Ben Solo was a Jedi under Luke before becoming Kylo Ren; it's doubtless he was taught the same technique.

My thought is, is that Ren wouldn't be able to keep up with Zabuza and his clones working in concert; Zabuza could also take the battle out to Hogwarts' lake to use his stronger jutsu, as well as gain some distance from Ren by way of being able to walk on water. If Kylo Ren wanted to get close, he'd have to swim, while Zabuza could bombard him with powerful Suiton techinques the entire time. I suppose Ren could try throwing rocks and such back at him, but that wouldn't do much against the Great Waterfall techinique, and the Suiryudan could weave through the projectiles.

Does Ren have Force Lightning, though? It's not listed in his profile.

I mean, the sharingan wasn't able to tell despite having x-ray, but still.

Clones still give a really big advantage, and zabuza can "one-shot" by hitting sure kill spots.

Plus wasn't there something about not all lightsabers working underwater?

also Kylo Ren has no trouble facing multilble opponents at once

also remember he does have force barrier

and force choke

Phrehaps, but speed amp makes multiple oponents problematic, and while he doesn't absolutly need it, the lack of senses would set him slightly back.

Sure, but there is only so much he can do at once.

Didn't kakashi survive for prolonged amounts of time without air?

Back