• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kylo Ren vs Zabuza Momochi (STAR WARS VS NARUTO)

Plus wasn't there something about not all lightsabers working underwater?

if it would have to be alot of water

No Zabuza isnt one shotting anyone

Zabuza can litiraly flood the area. Or just do what he did to kakashi.

Do you know how organs work? He doesn't one-shot with AP, he simply attacks places thast kill someone almost instantly, comparable to him or not.

My thought is, is that Ren wouldn't be able to keep up with Zabuza and his clones working in concert; Zabuza could also take the battle out to Hogwarts' lake to use his stronger jutsu, as well as gain some distance from Ren by way of being able to walk on water. If Kylo Ren wanted to get close, he'd have to swim, while Zabuza could bombard him with powerful Suiton 'techinques' the entire time.

this would be an effective way for Zabuza to tire out ren from a distance

but one has to remember Kylo Ren can still easily pull Zabuza towars him using the force

This is true, but I think that's where the clones would come into play. If Zabuza created a water clone while being pulled along, that clone would remain, and could interrupt the pull by unleashing a water technique at Ren.

Zabuza could also substitute himself for a clone.

lightsabers have shown to work thousands of thousands of meters underwater, where the pressure is so immense that it starts to tear down building level type armour

This is true, but I think that's where the clones would come into play. If Zabuza created a water clone while being pulled along, that clone would remain and could interrupt the pull by unleashing a water technique at Ren.

Zabuza could also substitute himself for a clone.

yes this entirely plausible, however, you have to in account that Zabuza cant constantly being pulling out 7-C attacks nonstop with running out of chakra

I searched it up and found this about lightsabers: However, an ancient modification from the early days of the Jedi order was known to circumvent this problem. Amphibious Jedi Master Kit Fisto was the first to rediscover it, finding that a bifurcating cyclical-ignition pulse (a quick-change circuit that continuously alternates drawing its power from two separate crystals) could prevent his lightsaber from shorting out underwater.

When he added this knowledge to the Jedi holocrons it became a common modification among the Jedi generals in the clone wars, who frequently had to command on very wet worlds. One such lightsaber was Anakin Skywalker's, and Luke studied its design and later replicated it in his own green saber. By the time he founded the New Jedi Order, crystal pulse bifurcation was standard on all new lightsabers constructed.

As for attacks, all of his attacks are 7-C.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
I searched it up and found this about lightsabers:
However, an ancient modification from the early days of the Jedi order was known to circumvent this problem. Amphibious Jedi Master Kit Fisto was the first to rediscover it, finding that a bifurcating cyclical-ignition pulse (a quick-change circuit that continuously alternates drawing its power from two separate crystals) could prevent his lightsaber from shorting out underwater.

When he added this knowledge to the Jedi holocrons it became a common modification among the Jedi generals in the clone wars, who frequently had to command on very wet worlds. One such lightsaber was Anakin Skywalker's, and Luke studied its design and later replicated it in his own green saber. By the time he founded the New Jedi Order, crystal pulse bifurcation was standard on all new lightsabers constructed.

As for attacks, all of his attacks are 7-C.
still legends

clone wars is canon but the explanation for why it works underwater isn't from clone wars

id argue Zabuza is far more skilled and versatile but as literally the only one defending Kylo here I need to tell you everything his capable of, to make it fair

if it was a stomp in one's favor I would not have made this

I'm pretty sure it apeares in clone wars as well.

ts less about stomp and more about the fact that zabuza goes for sure kill spots, has better versatility, and thatn kylo still only has superhuman lifting strenght with the force on his profile.

Again, didn't kakashi survive without air for prolonged times? Evn talking underwater?

'kylo' still only has superhuman lifting strength with the force on his profile.

okay just be sure, before we continue... you know this is his physical lifting strength augmented by the force? not his telekinetic lifting strength?

Again, didn't 'kakashi' survive without air for prolonged times? 'Evn' talking underwater?

im confused about this?

we dont list Tk lifting strength at all for any star wars characters, including legends who have lifted continent sized objects

What are you confused about? Kakashi could litiraly talk underwater.

Telekinesis or other similar abilities must be specifically referred to as separate from physical strength, when used in a lifting feat.

Litiraly from the lifting strenght page.

What are you confused about? Kakashi could litiraly talk underwater.

i get that but....what does it have to do with the fight?

choke1

t╩âə╩èk/

verb

gerund or present participle: choking

1. 1.
(of a person or animal) have severe difficulty in breathing because of a constricted or obstructed throat or a lack of air.

"Willie choked o a mouthful of tea"

synonyms: gag, retch, cough, struggle for air, fight for breath, gasp
"Christopher gulped and started to choke"

It doesn't mean that, and I higly doubt he could actualy break zabuza's neck before a clone distracts or beheads him

Back