• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kyle Crane's profile idea

here's what I would think of it as.

Summary: Kyle Crane is the main protagonist of the game Dying Light. He was sent to Harran by the GRE (Global Relief Effort) to retrieve a highly classified file from Kadir Suleiman, later turning out to be the main antagonist Rais.

As the story progresses, Crane became stronger and grew more reputation in the desolated city, being able to fight on par with Mind Manipulators and Illusion Creators such as The Mother, Wall level infected like the Goons and Demolishers, and the Night Hunter.

Tier: 9-B, higher via explosives

Name: Kyle Crane

Origin: Dying Light

Classification: 31, GRE Operative/Agent, Tower Runner, "The biggest liar of them all" (by Rais), Sentient Volatile (Take the Vials ending in The Following).

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Strength, Speed, and Agility, Master Swordsman and Marksman, Skilled Freerunner and Escapist, Some Resistance to Mind Manipulation (Was able to stop The Mother while she was utilizing this power), Possible Duplication, Mind Manipulation, and Telepathy (As a Sentient Volatile, there may be such a chance that he inherited these abilities as the Mother did)

Attack Potency: Wall Level, (Can kill Goons and Demolishers, the latters being able to crush and throw cars + destroy the wall to a building) higher via explosives (destroyed a volatile nest that was a large building, however is up to debate whether this was via chain reaction)

Speed: Subsonic (Comparable to volatiles, which can keep up with a buggy going at 80 mph, also comparable to the Night Hunter, which apparently can traverse even faster)

Lifting Strength: Unknow

Striking Strength: Wall Level

Durability: Wall Level
(Took Blows from Demolishers and Goons)

Stamina: Limitless (The perk tree has an option for limitless fighting and running stamina)

Range: 200+ feet with Bow, longer via police rifle. Physically a few meters.

Standard Equipment:

Various Katanas, Swords, Axes, and other modified weapons:
Great for slashing through infected.

Ranged Weapons such as Bows, Crossbows, and Rifles: Mows through zombies, but the one downside is that the rifles cause lots of noise that attract virals.

Grappling Hook: A line of rope and a hook that takes you long distances.

Flares, Bombs, UV Flashlights, Throwing Stars, and Firecrackers: Useful tools to deal with all types of infected

Intelligence: Very High. Crane is able to craft an abundance of deadly weapons and other tools from simple household items, he is incredibly crafty and skilled in many activities, as well as being highly knowledgable on zombies and other things in Harran.

Weaknesses: Standard Human Weaknesses, will turn into a zombie without Antizin. Extremely stubborn and naive.

Attacks and Techniques: None notable.

What do you think? Just adding this here to get opinions.

This is an old thread, so it should probably be closed.

I know it's been long, but I think you should publish this. I really should be more up to date. Dying Light 2 is coming. No time soon but it is. Please respond if you read this.

I can't create profiles for characters that I know nothing about.

Back