• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

kwon magic negation

I see. I think we should wait for it to be more properly used in combat. It seems like it's ineffective against those of a higher level, as she couldn't simply negate the barrier when fighting against the church of masks for the first time.

true enough, but they did show an immage of her hitting the enemies ribs as an exemőle, so it was the barriers themself, not the connection

and han can give permanent calm mind and regen via gamers mind and body, which get shared via party

Yeah. It should be noted on Han's profile that he can share his gaming abilities.

It showed it as an example, yes, but it didn't seem to actually occur. It would be more consistent to say that she can nullify magical barriers. But, once again, this is inconsistent with her first showing against the church of masks. I think we should wait until the showings become more consistent to add it, as this is the first time we've consistently seen Kwon in action for some time.

Back