• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kusuo Saiki vs. Tatsumaki

Honestly, with his Hax, Ability to Break the Fourth wall, and ability to Read Minds(Which I DON'T Remember either of ONE's Psychics, whether it be Shigeo Kageyama, the Protagonist of Mob Psycho 100, or Tatsumaki, from One Punch man, Ever be shown to have the ability to Read Minds)

Can we add this? It is a dead thread with 5 votes.

Standard battle assumptions are "In character, but willing to kill."

Also, it's unanimously 9-0 (10-0 with my own FRA vote now) and was technically already concluded almost a year ago. This can be added assuming it isn't a stomp.

Considering the plethora of haxx and how Saiki is basically Tatsumaki with more powers...... It really depends on character since Tats would be more open to crushing outright and going for her lethal set but that becomes a stomp on the other side imo?

Really up to you at this point.

Tatsumaki: Thinking, "I heard you are a powerful psychic lives around here"

Saiki: Clairvoyance, who's that little girl hovering in the sky, she seems powerful.

Tatsumaki: She comes to his house to check.

Saiki: I can't allow this, removes glasses

Tatsumaki turns to stone.

K.O

Back