• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kurapika (Hunter x Hunter) VS Shaiapouf (Hunter x Hunter)

This is a stomp Pouf takes this even if you equalized the speed the gap in aura output is just to big Kurapika can't hurt Pouf with his attacks Pouf is really underrated his crowd control is insane He can keep an eye on several places at once can bestow abilities fake his presence, mimic anyone, read emotions, hypnotize thousands millions of people at the same time

Pouf En made Knov go insane from just seeing it not even touching if they fight up close Kurapika going to be quickly overpowered and killed due to Pouf having a much bigger aura output Pouf will have his scales to surround Kurapika body unlike Morel who could hold his breath for long periods of time Kurapika will have to breathe and Morel already knew about his scales having a hypnotic effect Kurapika wont know anything about Poufs powers

The only way I could even see Kurapika having a chance is by using steal chain but Pouf can read emotions to a level where he can almost read minds which is what Pitou thought he could due to being able to tell what she was thinking he would likely see through any plan Kurapika came up with and he can counter In with Gyo to see his chains

My vote for Pouf the royal guard are just on a different level from most of the human nen users in the series

I made good matches but people comment on ones which are not good.
This is a clear mismatch though I get wanting people to leave comments but doing a vs match like this is pointless sense the outcome is clear if you wanted to put Kurapika vs somebody from hunter hunter then Chrollo Hisoka Killua would have been better match up for Kurapika doing stomp vs match like this is just a waste of time

Last edited:
Back