• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kubera Leez updates and upgrades

alright im new here so im not exactly sure how to do this properly.
i'll just list the updates i think should happen and the backup for why i think it should happen i guess.
also the formatting of my points is probably garbage
firstly:
she has gained a new "from" which we haven't seen that much of, but we know she became the time-axis and took up the job of Ananta. she gained time power, but its not clear exactly what they are.
in this from we saw her survive the Kubera universe getting destroyed in an alternate timeline:
she survived it, it should be noted that the kubera universe consists of 3 diffrent realms: the God realm, the Sura realm and the Human realm. the God realm even has diffrent dimensions where time flows diffrently in each one of them. im not gonna provide scans for that as its basic knowledge of the series, but i can if its needed. also that should be a low multiversal durability feat? since all the diffrent realms and dimensions were destroyed while Leez survived without damage. at least a universal durability feat.
also:
i'll post what her new form looks like as i wanted to add it to her forms tab:
time leez i already added this image to the site for use. also this is the clearest image i could find of her, this is what the "form" is like.
also i don't know if her durability = AP so i can't put her AP to the same level, she hasn't shown much in this form. idk how you guys deal with that on this site?
either way i'll give her AP she clearly has:
ok so in the panels im sending
the panels
first and second panel: a 5th stage rakshasa destroys planets casually, in the third panel we also see another 5th stage rakshasa casually blocking these attacks.
in the fourth panel we see that even 5th stage rakshasa can't beat 4th stage Yuta.
in the 5th panel we see time leez 1 shot 4th stage Yuta turning him to nothing.
i'll let you guys determine what AP that is, maybe large planet since she 1 shots someone who is stronger than someone who can casually bust multiple planets?
also its likely way higher than this.
also her name should be changed too:
name change maybe you can also just add it as a new name? names are kinda weird in this series.
ok now for speed:
panels
i'll describe the 4 panels:
first panel: we see Ran launch of a planet and immediately got close to a sun. i dont have the distance from the planet to the sun, but it should be in the FTL+ range i would imagine?
second panel: we see 5th stage rakshasa Maruna comment on how weak Ran is, Ran is the person/sura who launched off the planet in the previous panel.
third panel is similar to the AP one, we see Yuta being superior to 5th stage rakshasa's.
fourth panel: we see leez blitzing and 1 shoting that Yuta.
i think it should be FTL+ probably, i would like to hear the opinion of whoever has to approve this or whatever tho.
hard to say what her exact speed is, likely way higher.
idk what to do with lifting
striking should be similar to her AP maybe, she one shot Yuta with her arm.
for Stamina idk
range idk
for equipment and stuff i don't think it needs to change.
i think that's about it for now. if you guys need more context to something i'll try to provide it if its needed.
hopefully i did it the right way....

thanks
i'll structure it properly, i gave all the information needed in the first post so i'll just structure it and give what should be changed clearly, ask for more context if needed:
changes:
  • firstly another tab for her new form as described and linked in my first post
  • her durability: should be low multiversal as she survived the Kubera universe getting destroyed. note that the Kubera universe has 3 realms and several dimensions where time flows diffrent from each other. i'll post the panels and information for the 3 realms and dimension as i didn't do it in the first post:
panels. the god and sura realm are the same as the human realm just with diffrent properties. should be the same size as that's what its impliyng. and the human realm is full of planets, suns and galaxies. all 3 should be universe sized. they are pretty much seen as equals. the god realm also has dimensions. even if we really want to low ball it, its universe sized.
  • for AP if you dont take durability = AP, i gave feats for Leez easily being planet-large planet, likely way higher,
  • her name is weird, should probably be changed/added as mentioned in the first post
  • speed should also change to FTL+ i'll listen to other opinions on that as im not 100% sure what the feat i posted is in speed.
  • striking strength should be the same as her AP as she just hit Yuta with her hand and he turned to nothing as seen in the first post
i'll provide more context if needed. hopefully this can get accepted.

i'll add further context to some stuff:
first i'll try to further establish that the realms should be similar in size and infinite in size.
panels
i'll explain the panels:
first: Ananta's name means infinite in hindi, which shows the authors intent this goes over to the next panel
second: we see a small part of Ananta's sura form, easily dwarfs many galaxies just from the small part of him we see. his size is also described as "beyond anyone's imagination" which also alludes to infinite in size.
third: we see fathomless fire being described as immeasurable depth, this ability sends the other person to the 0th dimension i'll send a discription of the ability:
Vritra is the first king of the Vritra clan, and Fathomless Fire is his unique transcendental skill. It moves targets to a 0-dimensional space. Their destination is a boundless dimension of nothingness () where nothing is permitted to exist, and every form of existence in mind, body and soul that enters it is disintegrated for return to non-existence.
Agni a 5th zen god gets sent to the dimension and survives, Agni can also get out of the 0th dimension and travel to other dimension as we see him later not in the dimension.
i'll come back later and give further context to why this matters a lot later.
fourth panel: we see a parallel between the human and god realm. the way the panel is constructed alludes to the realms being the same, we also see stars in both skies.
fifth: we see many stars in the god realm.
further on why the 0th dimension being boundless and immeasurable matters:
panels
first: Ran explains all gods will die with the universe
second: vayu a 5th zen god will die with the universe.
alright so this shows that all the realms and dimensions will be destroyed too, not just the human realm. Vayu would otherwise just go to the god realm or any other dimension, this also includes the 0th dimension which is boundless and immeasurable. this shows the scale of destruction is on that scale. also it doesn't make sense for the 0th dimension to be bigger than any other dimension or realm.
and to support that being the case we have Ananta who like i said earlier has the name "infinite" and his size is described as "beyond anyone's imagination". and he was in the god or human realm at the time.
so the point is Leez surviving the universes destruction without any damage should be on that level.
and Leez survived after the universe was destroyed, there was no time or space at the end. idk what that gives her tho.
here is the sequence of the universe getting destroyed:
panels:
it happens basically instantly, the author just wanted to make a sweet scene between jatayu and leez.
and the destruction hasen't started at the first panel as Jatayu says "soon dissapear"
in the fifth panel is when we first see destruction. the destruction basically happens instantly.
if we compare it to something like goku and beerus clashing which is accepted here, it happens way faster.
so i think there is a very strong case for her durability being low-multiversal atleast. and idk if that should transfer over to her AP? from what i've read you can give durability similar to their AP im pretty sure. anyways the main point is durability.

Back