• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kronika faces the apocalypse {STOMP}

Peppersalt43

They/Them
8-B versions used
Speed equalized
Fight takes place in a forest, starting distance is 10 meters
Prior Knowledge for both characters

The worst MK Boss : 0
Apocalypse Birb : 1
Incon : 0

It was just another reset for Kronika. The timeline had strayed too much and it needed to be corrected. While doing so, she found this particular timeline to be inhabited by an organization bent on containing the anomalous. She paid no mind to it at first as many organizations like it have tried and failed to stop her. However, one creature in their containment did not yield and instead remained the same. Intrigued, the titan descended onto the corporation to deal with this creature.

The birds weren't having any of it.

They saw everything around them being torn apart and reset, the sun and moon revolving backwards, seemingly to no end which is not something their captors would do. Then this glowing creature approached them, spewing claims of bringing forth the end and beginning of time. The birds thought that perhaps this is the monster that would devour all. And so without hesitation, they charged at the titan.

Last edited:
Yeah because Kronika has summoning (She usually summons MK fighters, the most powerful usually being High 8-C). And while that's not impressive, she's able to summon enough of them to start an invasion.

She can probably task her minions with the eggs while she herself distracts the birds

Edit : For some reason it's not in the profile. For now just assume that if she can summon a dinosaur, she can summon her minions and/or daughter

Last edited:
The bird can portal to his eggs to defend them or just possess them

5 it seems and whenever I feels like and they have to find and destroy the eggs
Don't worry. Since both sides have prior knowledge, Apocalypse Bird would probably focus on guarding the egg that grants their time manip resistance. They have to or else Kronika would be able to affect them

So 5, huh? According to the wiki, it's only to draw them near. Doesn't that mean they would still have to directly attack their targets? How many can they attack at once?

Last edited:
I don't know reading the link it might try to possess anyone going for the egg that protects it from time hax and spam aoe death hax read the link I sent.

I don't know reading the link it might try to possess anyone going for the egg that protects it from time hax and spam aoe death hax read the link I sent.
The death hax (BLACK Damage) is dealt by their talons so they would have to be lured in. That ability comes from Big Bird's egg so if that's destroyed, no more possession which would severely reduce the effectiveness of the aforementioned attack and Punishing Bird's attack.

The death hax via lazer beam however can be used at whatever range so they're not completely helpless once Big Bird's egg goes down

Last edited:
Death hax is pale damage.
What?! The wiki says that the attack that deals pale damage affects everyone in the facility, dealing 10-15% damage. That would take about 10 to 7 hits to kill everyone.

Still, they do have intervals of their attacks and they don't always use that attack so it should be fine.

So Black damage is the one that hurts physically and mentally.

Passive mind fear and madness hax if anyone looks at him they lose and I don't think anyone here resists or he just possess her first thing and see walks straight to the bird that has passive mind fear and madness hax most likely eyes open.

Is it based on vision? Because I don't think the birds move that much and Kronika has a habit of attacking with sand, obscuring their form

How fast is the mind hax anyway?

Line of sight and I don't think you need to see the whole thing.
Alright... Well, she does only need to hold them off. Since she has prior knowledge (And in-character, she has a bad habit of letting her minions do the work), she'll probably just take cover in a shield and obscure the inside with sand. While it won't protect her from PALE Damage, it can protect her from seeing the thing

Also turns out she does have minions with mind manip resistance so she's completely alone at facing The Birds

They don't resist madness or fear hax so that doesn't work even then the bird is so much stronger than them he won't really have a problem kill them or he just opens a portal to the inside of the shield.

They don't resist madness or fear hax so that doesn't work even then the bird is so much stronger than them he won't really have a problem kill them or he just opens a portal to the inside of the shield.
But he's huge. And I thought he only teleports to guard his eggs

Nope that is just something it has the option to use. It could also easily kill her minions before they break its eggs and spam death hax.
But they don't spam the PALE Damage Attack in-character. Also if they leave the Judgement Bird Egg, it'll get destroyed since that's the one Kronika will be trying to attack, with her being 8-B, she can actually destroy it more efficiently than her minions

When there is a bird that sees kilometers in all directions that is not a great idea and and no prior knowledge doesn't let her know where the eggs are just they exist.

Back