• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kronika faces the apocalypse {STOMP}

Why would they not protect it
Because they can only be in one place at once
When there is a bird that sees kilometers in all directions that is not a great idea and and no prior knowledge doesn't let her know where the eggs are just they exist.
No the portal creation is so Kronika and her minions can find it and efficiently send people there, not to sneakily to destroy the eggs.

Then he teleports to the area they are at and mind fear and madness hax all of them. I am getting tired of this I am unwatching this thread.

Last edited:
Feels like the bird stomps Kronika tbh

Not a vote btw, just a stomp match declaration
I'm not so sure. So something I never realized during my discussion is that while The Bird can teleport, so can Kronika and if she can summon an infinite amount of minions to deal with the eggs, she can eventually win as long as she keeps teleporting and never looks at the bird. Apocolypse bird still wins much easily though

I'm not so sure. So something I never realized during my discussion is that while The Bird can teleport, so can Kronika and if she can summon an infinite amount of minions to deal with the eggs, she can eventually win as long as she keeps teleporting and never looks at the bird. Apocolypse bird still wins much easily though
First of all, Kronika doesn't summon an endless amount of minions. That's gameplay mechanics, and she can only summon people from other points in time via the Hourglass, which she doesn't have here. Not to mention that she has only been shown summoning a finite amount of kombatants from time and the Hourglass requires energy to operate like a machine, so she cannot summon infinite people without running out of energy for the Hourglass. That denies her from destroying the eggs by herself and her minions that you thought was easy.

She can't look away from the bird because she's already within its range, so she starts within eyeshot of the bird. Her prior knowledge is useless when the bird's gaze is faster than Kronika turning her head away or teleporting. So even with the prior knowledge you gave her, she still stands no chance.

Lastly, now that she can't destroy the eggs, she can't stop the bird from messing with her temporal abilities. Plus the bird resists her time manipulation, so that's two layers of protection from her time powers that she can't bypass. All in all this is a stomp match.

Alright fine, I'll drop this. At this point, 2 knowledgeable members from both sides telling me this is a stomp should be good enough reason. Finding a match for Kronika is really difficult since time manip resistance is so rare to come by and the moment I do find a character with it... said character is even more OP!

Anyway, I've bumped this for a very long time. I might as well end the story

With a single stare, every single on of Kronika's minion succumbs to madness. She crawled on the ground, the knowledge of such a creature's existence too much for her to bear. She was suddenly lifted into the air by one of the creature's horrible arms, their horrid yellow eyes peering through her soul, judging her.

"You cannot defeat me... I am a titan!" she said.
"We have seen your every action, the pain and suffering you have caused to our forest, its denizens, and to us. You will be judged" said the Apocalypse Bird.

Its maw opened up before snapping at Kronika, finally ending the titan's life. The Apocalypse Bird returned to its empty forest to rest. It had won, but what did it took for them to get here?

Back