• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos's speed

ShrekAnakin

He/Him
I just need to ask a question reguarding Kratos, and the other Gods in God of War.

How far into MFTL+ are there, and where are the calcs for the speed, if any? I just want to know, as some of my friends on a Discord server want to know how far into MFTL+ he is exactly. Thank you, and have a good night.

A rough calc put them at somewhere in the trillions to low quadrilllions range.

AgentJojoBerserk said:
Do you have the calc?
No, unfortunately. It was a post on one the 3-A to Low 2-C upgrade threads IIRC. What's more is that it was a low-ball estimation that didn't take into account microbial life threads. Then you have the Valkyries reaping souls across nine universe sized realms fast enough that not a single person who dies is not accounted for, which is also in the quadrillions range.

Yeah it is very inconsistent to say the least. = Trillions (Sisters of Fate feat) to low quadrillions (Primordials), and there are infinite speed feats as well, but that is very iffy, and is mostly considered an outlier and such.

Obi2cool4kenobi said:
Yeah it is very inconsistent to say the least. = Trillions (Sisters of Fate feat) to low quadrillions (Primordials), and there are infinite speed feats as well, but that is very iffy, and is mostly considered an outlier and such.
What do you mean inconsistent? The trillion-quadrllion ends are both for the Fates. The Valkyries are in the quadrllions and maybe the Primordials as well. It's pretty consistent as far as I can tell and it's not like we see characters struggle with millions feats or casually perform quintillion feats.

Infinite speed is pretty blatant outlier though.

Well, there are 2 of them, but yeah It wasn't accepted because it went against everything else shown. When I say inconsistent, I've been dealing with people lately claiming wall level kratos because of on-screen feats and speed shown, so that was what I meant.

How does one argue Wall level Kratos when we have on-screen High 6-A feats even when discounting the graphic novels, statements, copious WoG and other sources of lore?

Wall level was perhaps an exaggeration, but I have been dealing with people claiming street tier kratos, and how all myths reside on the same earth. Same old same old.

Kratos truly suffers from too much downplay at times, sorely because he isn't busting galaxies every time he's on-screen.

....And what was I saying, we actually have 3-A/Low 2-C feat on-screen from Uranus and everyone in the verse scales. There's really no reason to downplay him at all.

Back