• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos vs Ichigo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kratos vs Ichigo, eh...

At least Small Country+, likely higher > "Just" Small Country, at their prime

Mach 2094.4 likely > Mach 1059+

On top of this, Kratos has had considerably more combat training in his comparative old age, what with the brutal Spartan lifestyle and all, and to top it all of has more hax and versatility.

Ichigo might have an edge in speed, perhaps: we don't his maximum, and Shunpo ought to help out in that regard. But given that is Ichigo's only possible edge? Yeah, I'd say the Ghost of Sparta takes it.

Kratos should be able to take the fight without issue. He is surprisingly faster than Ichigo and has a higher attack potency, keep in mind that Kratos can summon clones with the use of the Oath stone and can soul rip with the use of Hades claws which indicates better hax.

Ichigo has the "at least small country level+" rating aswell.

as for speed ichigos is pretty unknown. hes far,far superior to the person who did that mach 1000 feat.

Actually, I wonder if we scale him to Ichibei's feat instead of Zombie girl. that would be mach 3500.

Huh. So he does, somehow that escaped me.

Well, verdict's not changing, but it should be a good deal closer given that.

Well, does this Kratos have Boots of Hermes on? That item would make Kratos a lot faster, negating the speed advantage.

However, does Kratos have anything that could defend himself against Ichigo's Getsuga Tenshou?

kratos has the golden fleece which allows him to reflect and block projectile attacks. It has feats of blocking lightning from zeus. So ichigo might be forced into close quaters combat since his range spam won't be much aid.

I do believe that waiting for bleach to end and then for the final bleach revisions is the proper answer, we don't know a thing aboat ichigo now since bankai returned to be a big deal again, and we don't how far his new bankai will take him...

Illuminati478 said:
I do believe that waiting for bleach to end and then for the final bleach revisions is the proper answer, we don't know a thing aboat ichigo now since bankai returned to be a big deal again, and we don't how far his new bankai will take him...
Right. We're comparing Ichigo's shikai form against the best of Kratos, when we know Ichigo has at least a x10 more powerful form. Ban-kai.

I'm giving the fight to shikai Ichigo with high difficulty. With his speed alone it doesn't matter how well equipt Kratos is. When switching from one weapon will take Kratos a second; That is more time than Ichigo will need to slice him in half.

Blackout046 said:
When switching from one weapon will take Kratos a second; That is more time than Ichigo will need to slice him in half.
Kratos can move at Mach 1000++

Switch a weapon should take WAY less than a second

Also, Kratos is far from slow. Also, we have literally no official details or images of how Ichigo's True Bankai form would actually do to affect his speed.

I suppose I was jumping the gun by judging Kratos based off of the game mechanics. Though how can you expect Kratos to win if Ichigo has to go up against a moon level Yhwach and survive that fight?

Now I'm just smart guessing, but I think Kratos wouldn't be able to even touch Ichigo at full power. Ichigo's full power being his bankai.

Ichigo's full power is literally more complex than that. Ichigo wouldn't be just at full power, but he is now using his true, original power. He is no longer limited to just using the Getsuga Tenshou due to the Quincy Zangetsu having discontinued restricting his power and not sufficiently informed of other things. His Bankai would be entirely different (it has to be, and may have learned the true name of his Tensa Zangetsu), and use other techniques that's not just a variation of Getsuga Tenshou, since Yhwach had dealt with Getsuga Tenshou again and again.

You stole the thoughts right out of my head!

Ichigo may have variations to his bankai. Different forms like for example; FGT, but not actually FGT.

Though I just noticed that Kratos got an upgrade. So I may not be such an uneven fight after all as Kratos is "AT LEAST 6A." Meaning he's potentially moon level in power as well.

There's more though. That means both the Hollow Ichigo Zangetsu and Quincy Zangetsu (before being a true Zanpakuto spirit through reforging, he just pretended to be one) are now in full strength, Ichigo would need to use more than Getsuga Tenshou, since Yhwach didn't even have the entire sleeve burned like last time. The reason why Ichigo can't just "spam" or use his Bankai when he wants to against the Stern Ritter is that once a Bankai is literally broken, it can't go back to how it was conveniently like the Shikai. Why did you think this objective fact changed how Ichigo treats his Bankai now? Also, Ichigo is the Head, not just second or third, of the Five Special War Powers, five male Shinigami with very particular traits that stand out from the rest. May I mentioned that Ichigo had fought Kenpachi, Aizen, and Kisuke, all three of them with particular attributes used against Ichigo?

Illuminati478 said:
This

Also, Ichigo would need more than just brute force, but actual "hax" and a variety of offensive techniques of the Hollow, Shinigami, and Quincy attributes. It's going to be just another annoying battle for Yhwach and Kratos. He's trained by the Royal Guard, who made him a true Shinigami, and has better mastery over his Shunpo technique. He should also know how to master other techniques, so he isn't just seen as a one-trick pony. He may have Mugetsu, but with the things Yhwach might have even after absorbing the Soul King (Quincy: Vollstandig, Zanka no Tachi, Ichibee's Futen Taisatsuryō, etc.), Ichigo needs to actually start thinking and be diverse and fight on what's in stake here. Also, only when he shows what he can actually do, does he have a higher chance against Kratos.

Kratos reacted Zeus lightning, and has barely Hipersonic+ travel speed with the boots of Hermes

While on the other hand, Ichigo blitzed with ease characters that can easily react to lightning

Kratos have an great edge with hax, but he has to hit Ichigo in the first place, and he is far outclassed in speed to do that

I'll give the win to Ichigo with mid to high dif

Kratos has more brute force, but Ichigo has more speed. I give it to Ichigo, since his unrevealed "True" Bankai could potentially put him at high country/continent level.

He needs it (Ichigo's True Bankai), especially since he's fighting Yhwach again, and not someone you want to screw around with, with all the neck stabbing, decapitation without having to be too close to his targets, take your powers, even "hax" types, etc.

Dekoshu said:
He needs it (Ichigo's True Bankai), especially since he's fighting Yhwach again, and not someone you want to screw around with, with all the neck stabbing, decapitation without having to be too close to his targets, take your powers, even "hax" types, etc.
True, and maybe a new freaking move (like that'll ever happen). I have no Idea how Ichigo is going to beat that Hax SOB Yhwach by spamming Getsuga Tensou all day.

Until Ichigo can finally show that "enough, I need to get on A-Game on" and start showing more of his true level than he originally fought at, it's a very big deal to fight against an actual demigod like Kratos. Because he isn't just fighting another being who is limited to only one element like with a Zanpakuto, but also different elements. You have one who literally fight against deities.

Dekoshu said:
The reason why Ichigo can't just "spam" or use his Bankai when he wants to against the Stern Ritter is that once a Bankai is literally broken, it can't go back to how it was conveniently like the Shikai. Why did you think this objective fact changed how Ichigo treats his Bankai now?

Yes you're right at first, but that's before Ichigo and the blade became one. After the soul palace training is done Ichigos' Zanpakuto became him. "The Blade Is Me."

This has to mean that his bankai can't be broken unless he truely dies. Do you know what I mean?

Dekoshu wrote:

Be aware that when anyone dies, including Yhwachs' elite sternritter, their powers go to him.

You want proof? In the inner world (a certain reality) Ichigo's Bankai was broken once by the Zangetsu merging to fight Ichigo. In spiritual reality, Jugram sliced his Tensa Zangetsu. That means unless Ichigo found how to repair his weapon like Lille Barro did with his Diagramm and Sanji with his Bankai, Ichigo can't afford to risk his blade broken against Yhwach or anyone else from another reality. Also, Yhwach, like Kratos and the others, actually weaponizes and powers up from absorbing souls and other attributes. You die even once, you're not just unable to go to any spiritual plane, your soul belongs to Yhwach, and Yhwach doesn't want souls to annoy or backfire on him.

Meh, I felt Kubo pulled the whole "Broken Bankai" thing out of his ass to give Ichigo a new power up. Renji's Bankai was completely shattered by Byakuya in the Soul Society arc, yet Mayuri states that his Bankai is still broken, even though it's clearly in one piece. SMH

Are they lying or just not having full understanding what is broken and stays weaker and what's reforged or modified and now stronger?

Mayuri said that the links completely shattered on Renji's old Bankai never returned. As for Ichigo, saying that he isn't using Bankai out of fear of it breaking is speculation at best. He hasn't even used Getsuga Jujisho yet, so he probably has a bit of fight in his Shikai left before he jumps to Bankai, which is how I wish he always fought~

SilverRain said:
Mayuri said that the links completely shattered on Renji's old Bankai never returned. As for Ichigo, saying that he isn't using Bankai out of fear of it breaking is speculation at best. He hasn't even used Getsuga Jujisho yet, so he probably has a bit of fight in his Shikai left before he jumps to Bankai, which is how I wish he always fought~

Still, I feel it's an asspull, considering that it has been broken so many times.

Still, I feel it's an asspull, considering that it has been broken so many times.

See, breaking the links apart from each other and shattering them are completely different. The first allowed for Renji to use Higa Zekko. But either way, that's not even why Renji got a new Bankai; we learned that Zabimaru hadn't told him the full name~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back