• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vs

Both 2-C
SBA otherwise
Speed =

Which key of Kratos are you using?

How many layers deep is Demigra's hax? (His is 4D beyond a doubt, but we don't use number of universes to justify potency anymore). Kratos is like, 3-4 layers deep into it with a vast majority of his resistances also being there.

As for AP, Kratos seems to be at a significant AP disadvantage, 12-18 times 3 equates to 36-54 space-times compared to Kratos' 9 to 11 (Subject to change in the future).

Can't speak much about countering regen without knowing if Demigra has any kind of Conceptual Manip here linking to that.

Only thing I know is Kratos ATM has no answer for Law Manip, Existence Erasure + Nonexistence Erasure, Info Manip (Wherever that leads) and Text Manip. Though IDK how effective they will be if they're incapable of going the CM Type 1 route (Assuming Hope Kratos is chosen).

Last edited:
1. What key for Kratos?
2. Demigra seems to have a lot of hax, but Kratos resists a lot of it asides from what KLOL said.

Only thing I know is Kratos ATM has no answer for Law Manip, Existence Erasure + Nonexistence Erasure, Info Manip (Wherever that leads) and Text Manip. Though IDK how effective they will be if they're incapable of going the CM Type 1 route (Assuming Hope Kratos is chosen).
Law manip and EE can't effect a conceptual existence by nature.

Apart from this, unless there is success showing that Type 2 information manipulation and text manipulation affect concepts and conceptual beings, they cannot affect concepts and conceptual beings.

In fact, Type 2 information manipulation, in its strongest form, is equivalent to haxes such as law manipulation and Type 1 CM.

Because in some verses, informatipn spread into all reality the may inherently include concepts and other things, and in such a case Type 2 info manip will be equivalent to CM hax, but if no such feat is shown in the verse, type 2 information cannot affect the concepts.

In short, in order for Type 2 information manipulation to affect concepts, it must be shown in the verse that it is equivalent to concepts and that it can affect concepts.

We will be Low 1-C🗿
Death by fire for you
Let Him Cook / Let That Boy Cook | Know Your Meme

Isn't this is how we usually measure hax potency, number of universes is just range, as long as it is tier 2, all is 4D??, Or are there a piece of history i missed??
EDIT: I read your comment wrong.

Yeah, number of universes has nothing to do with layers anymore, it's just range and it's all 4D. Layers do reign supreme. AKA scaling chains.

Anyway, Demigra's Dark Ki layers is at least 3 layers, his Time Power is at least is 3 layers, Chronoa < Tokitoki < Demigra with Tokitoki absorbed. His Alternative Timeline selves didn't have Time Power

EDIT: I read your comment wrong.

Yeah, number of universes has nothing to do with layers anymore, it's just range and it's all 4D. Layers do reign supreme. AKA scaling chains.
Just look at Dungeons and Dragons and their 4D layers.

Oh shit, i just realize that i didn't write anything to distinguish Demigra normal key with his alternative timeline key lol, fear that people gonna assume his alternative timeline also have Tokitoki's power

Demigra can just nuke cosmology and everything is gone, iirc AE1 or NEP still bound by cosmology. He can also indirectly seal him and bfr him into the Crack of Time, but well admittedly it isn't his first move

Demigra can just nuke cosmology and everything is gone, iirc AE1 or NEP still bound by cosmology. He can also indirectly seal him and bfr him into the Crack of Time, but well admittedly it isn't his first move
It also depends on how AE1 is taken. And many other things, if there is no conceptual existence or type 1 concepts in the verse, nothing it does affects the PoH.

Demigra can just nuke cosmology and everything is gone, iirc AE1 or NEP still bound by cosmology.
Nuking the cosmology won't affect Hope, or the weaker Great Evils because of CM Type 1 and predating the Greek Pantheon. PoH is more abstract than the Great Evils which in turn are even more abstract than the Primordials, who are baseline CM Type 1 AE Type 1 Abstract beings.

EDIT: I forgot Athena too LOL

TL;DR,

Hope > Ascended Athena > Great Evils > Primordials = CM Type 1 AE1

He can also indirectly seal him and bfr him into the Crack of Time, but well admittedly it isn't his first move
PoH Kratos has resistance to the former (Sort of) and BFR'ing won't work since Kratos just teleports (Courtesy of PoH restoring all his godly magics and former powers as the God of War and so on and so forth), plus he threatened to kill Athena who resided in a realm of higher existence beyond all pantheons so uh...

PoH Kratos has resistance to the former (Sort of) and BFR'ing won't work since Kratos just teleports (Courtesy of PoH restoring all his godly magics and former powers as the God of War and so on and so forth), plus he threatened to kill Athena who resided in a realm of higher existence beyond all pantheons so uh.
His range still 2-C, Crack of Time is beyond baseline 2-A range, unless Kratos has the same range or is Low 1-C

His range still 2-C, Crack of Time is beyond baseline 2-A range, unless Kratos has the same range or is Low 1-C
BFR'ing to dimensions might be changed to Interdimensional or so according to some recent standards, still not final.

That being said, if it's not a first attacking move, anything Kratos launches will instantly kill Demigra. PoH Kratos's hax layers stand far and above everything in the verse.

BFR'ing to dimensions might be changed to Interdimensional or so according to some recent standards, still not final.
Interdimensional or not, it still based on actual feat and context or else i can NLF assume that a guy can come back even if he get yeeted up to boundless level dimension if he has interdimensional range travel ability. Or i can assume that Goku can teleport up to Azathoth's place because simply his IT have interdimensional range

That being said, if it's not a first attacking move, anything Kratos launches will instantly kill Demigra. PoH Kratos's hax layers stand far and above everything in the verse.
This fair enough, XV Demigra first move is EE the entire cosmology. His second move is probably sealing and bfr, i think he can dodge and keep his distace from Kratos until he realize he need he need to use his other haxes, still that chance is slim so he got the same treatment like when he face Future Warrior

Interdimensional or not, it still based on actual feat and context or else i can NLF assume that a guy can come back even if he get yeeted up to boundless level dimension if he has interdimensional range travel ability. Or i can assume that Goku can teleport up to Azathoth's place because simply his IT have interdimensional range
I didn't make the changes to the standards bruv, ask Ant.

PoH Kratos has got to be like the most utterly broken 2-C out there. Negates every form of immortality besides Type 9, concept hax/immunity, immune to Death Manipulation that can kill immortals, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back