• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired
Kratos vs. Asura
Im amazed no one has done this yet, thought this was a rather popular (Though in most cases onesided) matchup. Hopefully this one is a fair fight. In character, no prior knowledge or prep time, speed equalized, Base Asura vs God of War 3 Kratos. Who wins this battle of Demigods?

Asura - 2

Kratos - 5

@OmniGamer and @Dygoboy

You have to provide reasoning with your vote in order for it to count according to our Versus Thread Rules.

In addition, Krato's hax seems a lot better than Asura's. Unless I'm missing something since I've never played either game.

What Reppu said basically. Kratos has better hax and a wider array of weapons. Unless Asura forces him into a fistfight, I don't think he can pull this one off.

I know still Asura has better range and I know or else I would have said he blitzes too. Yes base form Asura is 3 times stronger/more durable (What just cause there in the same tier doesn't mean their equal in strength/durabilty).

No just saying I am aware kratos has haxes like that. Also it never said bloodlusted so kratos wouldn't use that right away.

Bloodlusted means he will do things out of character. kratos doesn't just soul rip as soon as he starts a fight or go for the Olympus sword specially on a complete stranger.

I'm pretty sure he would though. Soul ripping chains are one of his main weapons, so I see no reason why Kratos wouldn't just go for it, especially given after a short scuffle it would be easy to tell Asura was a threat, no reason to hold back after that. And like I said, Kratos is always bloodlusted, he kills people in the most brutal ways he can sometimes just because he can. Kratos doesn't hold back if the person is actually a threat.

Yeah but he wouldn't just like go immediately for it. I never said he would be fighting Asura for 20 before pulling them out

@Hizack

That's not a valid reason and you're vote won't be counted unless you provide one.

Reppuzan said:
@Hizack
That's not a valid reason and you're vote won't be counted unless you provide one.
.....ok than

1.STR: i give it to Asura by little.

2:Combet exp: Asura, Kratos it only have around 50 - 100 years of fight but Asura fight for 10000 year up so not even close.

3:skill: should be equal.

4:Durability: i also give it to Asura by a little

Now the problem it soul rip attack from Kratos but while non-canon, Asura take Raging demon from Akuma and Oni before so he should have a Resist to soul attack.

So yeah! I give it to Asura.

Hizack123 said:
Now the problem it soul rip attack from Kratos but while non-canon, Asura take Raging demon from Akuma and Oni before so he should have a Resist to soul attack.
That's not canon to the main storyline of Asura's Wrath, so it isn't a valid argument.

ScarletFirefly said:
Hizack123 said:
That's not canon to the main storyline of Asura's Wrath, so it isn't a valid argument.
Then let's Just forget about that because if i remember correctly if you have a will strong enough you can resist it just like kratos resist to it want get surpise attack by hades.

And yes i still with Asura.

It had nothing to do with will power. Kratos had already shown tremendous resistance to soul attacks even before God War 3. His fight with Barbarian and his soul hammer in GOW 2, His fight with thanatos and his daughter in ghost of sparta, and he swam through the river of styx and loss all his powers and the blades of athena another one, so when it came to his fight against hades it was a safe bet hades was gonna have a tough time ripping out his soul compared tot he titans. If will power was the case he shouldn't have brought atlas to his knees with them with one pull when he saved chronos. Asura has zero feats in based against soul attacks let alone kratos entire arsenal magic weaponry. If you have no other argument to provide except weak willpower than that soul is comming lose.

Okay than here list of thing that may put a stop to Asura

1:hades chain

2:medusa head

But with no prep and no knowledge i think He not going to use it at first and go fight head on just like Asura side.

Asura stomps. Kratos doesnt have the firepower to take out asura... In addition

Massive durability gap

Massive stregnth gap

Massive attack potency gap

Massive range gap

Massive stamina gap

Massive speed gap

Massive stregnth gap

i Doubt kratos hax would be effective as non of them increase his power to be even solar system. Asuras base form has multi continental power, and his most powerful lays at mult galaxy. The fact the asura easily has planetary attack potency feats means that he should be able to effortlessly one shot kratos.

The only thing asura doesnt have resistance to is mudusas head but even that has its limits, also asura has FTL feats and kratos would literally need him to be in a specific location and stand there for a few seconds. It would be pointless to even mention it.

Asura has this fight easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back