• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PaChi2 said:
If Accel tears Kratos' limbs apart without killing him he wins, too. huh.
Low-Mid regen allows Kratos to grow his arms back.

Low-Mid regen allows Kratos to grow his arms back.

Kratos has mid-low, tho.

If Kratos is dismembered he would die from blood loss. And then he would be like "Surprise modafoka" to Asselerator 10 minutes later.

Matthew Schroeder said:
If Kratos is dismembered he would die from blood loss. And then he would be like "Surprise modafoka" to Asselerator 10 minutes later.
Accel can stop that from happening, you know. The dying part, I mean.

If he wants to humilliate Kratos.

Also, no, Kratos would regen the wounds, but he wouldnt regrow the limbs.

Well damn. Guess I'm going with Kratos for what everyone else has said already.

I'd hardly call this a stomp either, since a bunch of characters (Ryuko Matoi, anyone?) have wins for reasons similar to this.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Kratos's profile says Low-Mid for regen
(Type 1), thousands of years worth of combat knowledge, Regenerationn (Mid-Low), Flight, Astral Projection, Earth Manipulation

...?

(Types 1 and 3; Can no longer die, and no matter what he does, he will walk the Earth forever), thousands of years worth of combat knowledge, Regenerationn (At least Low-Mid)

┬┐... kek

All previous powers, Telekinesis (Can wipe out entire armies), Telepathy, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Can materialize various weapons out of thin air, Can sense beings thousands of miles away, Size Manipulation, Shapeshifting, Immortality (Types 1 and 3; Can no longer die, and no matter what he does, he will walk the Earth forever), thousands of years worth of combat knowledge, Regenerationn (At least Low-Mid), Flight, Astral Projection, Earth Manipulation, Resistance to Death Manipulation (Resisted the effects of the River Styx, which can slay any being who drinks from it), Fear Manipulation (Easily resisted the effects of Fear Zeus), Ressurectio (Can wish himself back to life)

The OP doesn't specify the keys used, so SBA puts both at their strongest.

Kratos's strongest key has Low-Mid. It says so right in his Powers & Abilities section.

Hey Kep are you going to remake Kratos vs Dante or what?

Only Power of Hope Kratos can resurrect via his own wish, the others can also do it but it's not as good.

Also, Cory Barlog was asked the question several times in official interviews and said Kratos is cursed to no longer be able to truly die no matter what he does, and he will try to make good out of it by shaping his son to be a better person than him.

Even if you come in with "WOG is irrelevant", this is literally the director saying what he is going to do with his own game, so we're just waiting to see it on the new game.

Kratos: 7 (Kepekley23, Therefir, DarkDragonMedeus, Matthew Schroeder, WeeklyBattles, MrKingOfNegativity, Ricsi-viragosi)

Accelerator: 0

Eh, excuse me, It's just that it didnt show me those abilities. None of those powers are in the Kratos Im seeing.

But eh.

No. No. What Im saying is that in the link I am provided by Gargoyle I cannot see any of the powers listed. I. Cannot. See. Them. Not even resurrection.

Probsbly because Im in the mobile.

He still rezs so it doesn't matter though? Still nothing accel can do to even draw. Let alone win.

This sounds a LOT Like Beast vs Kakine.

And Accel vs Kakine.

And both Fiamma matches.

I honestly thought Accel was going to put up a fight but damn.

Yes descisive matches don't need grace.

Someone remove the Dante match it's abundantly clear Dante gets annihilated by the new and improved Kratos

First 5-A Calypso and now this.

It's a good time to be a David Jaffe character, let me tell you.

Also, would Kratos dying to Zeus's fear manipulation, resurrecting and gaining immunity to it constitute as adaptation?

If so, what the hell.

Probably not, since Kratos actually died and unlocked the Power of Hope on that exact moment, which gave him resurrection and immunity to fear. But still.

can't kill him but he can make him immobile by holding him in place with vector control and constantly reserving bioelectric flow or even petrify kratos cell in cryogenic stasis like the lvl4 telekinesis user (4<5) "It seems like when he was on the verge of death, he used his power—Telekinesis, was it?—to harden his own body's movements at an atomic level. He basically put himself into a cryogenic stasis. I tried stabbing him through the heart, but it was like sticking a knife into frozen meat. My spears couldn't disassemble him, either. I had no choice, so I tied his hands and feet and threw him into that room, but…"

so accel win by incapacitating him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back