• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos Info Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you actually have proof Kratos was told about old magic system? Let's say even if he did, did Faye ever told Kratos that Freya can use old magic ? Because its one thing to know a magic system exists, while it's something else entirely to know who can use said magic system.

And neither of which was told to Kratos that I know of, unless you have proof to show for it.
How kratos knows about the old magic beforehand is irrelevant as I said, cause the true showcase is him being able to decipher freya was able to use the old magic just by glancing at her. Mind you, he didn't even know who Freya was at the time, she was just some random "witch in the woods". So no, kratos isn't some cybernetic robot with a scanner that tells him who you are, your blood type, ect. He's just capable of discerning your fighting prowess and powers instantly, which makes sense considering he's the God of War and could care less about people beyond that.

I would also like to note an observation regarding the Freya deal.
When Mimir brings up that ressurection maybe necessary, Kratos confidently replies that witch in the woods is competent enough to pull it off. This is despite having never been told or seen that ressurection is potential ability of old magic.

So Kratos discerns old magic exists, knows Freya can do it, also deduced ressurection is a potential ability of hers.

This can be added to Kratos now. Whoever does should probably compile the scans into an imgur link.

This can be added to Kratos now. Whoever does should probably compile the scans into an imgur link.
I'd rather the scans were used individually instead of a big album. The context of the feats are significant enough to deserve their own images. Just gimme the justification and I can make it so.

I'd rather the scans were used individually instead of a big album. The context of the feats are significant enough to deserve their own images. Just gimme the justification and I can make it so.
Information Analysis (Has shown the capability of not only learning the power and properties of artifacts and weapons with a glance, as he did with the Spear of Destiny and the Amulet of the Fate's compatibility with Cronos' magic, but also understanding the powers of those individuals he has observed, like when he discerned Freya's capacity with Old Magic and her ability to resurrect specifically, despite having no knowledge of it beyond the broadest strokes in the first place)

The part about Freya being unsure about doing it again and the Revenant part should be added. Then I can start linking it up.

The part about Freya being unsure about doing it again and the Revenant part should be added. Then I can start linking it up.
Information Analysis (Has shown the capability of not only learning the power and properties of artifacts and weapons with a glance, as he did with the Spear of Destiny and the Amulet of the Fate's compatibility with Cronos' magic, but also understanding the powers of those individuals he has observed, like when he discerned Freya's capacity with Old Magic and her ability to resurrect specifically, despite having no knowledge of it beyond the broadest strokes and Freya herself being unsure if she could do it as well as when he discerned Revenants could slip between sheets of reality after mere observation)

Information Analysis (Has shown the capability of not only learning the power and properties of artifacts and weapons with a glance, as he did with the Spear of Destiny and the Amulet of the Fate's compatibility with Cronos' magic, but also understanding the powers of those individuals he has observed, like when he discerned Freya's capacity with Old Magic and her ability to resurrect specifically, despite having no knowledge of it beyond the broadest strokes and Freya herself being unsure if she could do it as well as when he discerned Revenants could slip between sheets of reality after mere observation)
Gimme a bit as I add it in.

Done. Please check for any errors.

Some errors were made where images were [[File: instead of [[Media: but I have fixed them now.

Some errors were made where images were [[File: instead of [[Media: but I have fixed them now.
I'm on mobile so I can't check well but I presume you added it to his Demigod key? If so can this be closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back