• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr

He/Him
Speed is equal
both are 4-A (Metal Masters Gingka Hagane and Demigod Kratos). Kratos' 2-C AP equipment is restricted
Fight takes place Rome

Gingka Hagane:
3102102347_1_3_yXCZnmWG.png

Kratos: 7
godofwar2005_1.jpg

Icon:

Last edited:
How does this fight even work ☠️
I literally can’t imagine physically watching a fight like this
Welcome to my first time seeing Bayblade being so op and asking myself how the **** the characters are gonna fight

I don´t know how this fight goes, I think Kratos has more hax but Kratos has to defeat the Bayblade user to win right? Because Gingka is not surviving anything Kratos has while Kratos resist some things of the Bayblade

Welcome to my first time seeing Bayblade being so op and asking myself how the **** the characters are gonna fight

I don´t know how this fight goes, I think Kratos has more hax but Kratos has to defeat the Bayblade user to win right? Because Gingka is not surviving anything Kratos has while Kratos resist some things of the Bayblade
Bro has to get through the bayblade with mid godly regen frist

Also who has the AP advantage or are they equal

Bro has to get through the bayblade with mid godly regen frist

Also who has the AP advantage or are they equal
Soul/conceptual etc absorption with his bare hands

I am seeing Kratos grabbing the toy and gg, the spirit is now his new weapon like he did against the persa king to gain ifrit

They seem to be even in power, though Kratos has far higher versatility with his abilities as well as a more ruthless and efficient approach to combat. He's likely to just use his magics to deconstruct or power null Gingka's beyblade.

Voting for Kratos for now. Man, what a weird match.

Okay so...

Kratos has a healthy number of abilities aside turning into a BeyBlade himself LMAO.

Regen is countered by Kratos being able to destroy souls which have Concept Manip in GoW, thus also allowing Kratos Conceptual attacks with just his bare hands alone (He did this while depowered and human BTW), he's also got Deconstruction with Poseidon's Rage, Soul Hax of Hades and BFR, it's also got Transmutation and Deconstruction, and then there's Zeus' Fury that can power null as well. Not sure if the time abilities of the Amulet of Uroboros will work but its clairvoyance and precog certainly will, that is, if Kratos' senses don't do it first, as he can do that as well on instinct.

Voting Kratos for better quality hax and versatility.

If Kratos doesn't have his GoW status I don't think any of his experience will apply to... whatever the **** this is.

If Kratos doesn't have his GoW status I don't think any of his experience will apply to... whatever the **** this is.
His baseline experience was already more than enough to solo Ares, who had all that experience, so Ares used a cheat code to make multiple stronger, faster, smarter, more skilled and more bloodlusted Kratos clones to fight the Real Kratos, which also failed, so Ares resorted to Power Null and Power Steal (Literally ripping his Blades of Chaos off his arms and stealing his magic), and even that failed once Kratos got his hands on the Blade of the Gods.

Like I said, skill doesn't matter much for Kratos.

Anyway I'll bite on this

Are any of Kratos' hax instant or thought based? Or does he need items to activate then? If the latter, what stops Pegasus from doing the good old fashioned speed blitz and dodging all his hax?

Are any of Kratos' hax instant or thought based? Or does he need items to activate then? If the latter, what stops Pegasus from doing the good old fashioned speed blitz and dodging all his hax?
Kratos's danger-sensing is instinct-based, and his equipment-based hax are gesture-based, but his magic like Poseidon's Rage and Souls of Hades get activated on intent. Kratos has a notorious habit of starting off with hax right off the bat if he senses what his enemies are capable of.

Kratos's danger-sensing is instinct-based, and his equipment-based hax are gesture-based, but his magic like Poseidon's Rage and Souls of Hades get activated on intent. Kratos has a notorious habit of starting off with hax right off the bat if he senses what his enemies are capable of.
And does he have anything that stops him from getting ragdolled into the air by Storm Bringer the moment the fight starts and at speeds he can't reasonably track? Or has he dealt with FTE attacks before? I don't doubt he has but just confirming.

And does he have anything that stops him from getting ragdolled into the air by Storm Bringer the moment the fight starts and at speeds he can't reasonably track? Or has he dealt with FTE attacks before? I don't doubt he has but just confirming.
Not a problem for him, he can literally counter teleporting enemies in combat.

Then this seems like a stomp in Kratos' favor, no?

He has all the hax to put Gingka down, the skill and Reactive Evolution to counter him, meanwhile Gingka has nothing that can logically give him the win because it's all resisted or adapted to in seconds flat.

This should not be added.

Is Kratos like, the strongest 4-A in this site now? every thread I peep he nearly or definitively stomps.

Maybe I should throw some 4-A Chinamen at him...

Then this seems like a stomp in Kratos' favor, no?

He has all the hax to put Gingka down, the skill and Reactive Evolution to counter him, meanwhile Gingka has nothing that can logically give him the win because it's all resisted or adapted to in seconds flat.

This should not be added.
Amulet needs to be activated, but that's gesture-based (Just point and watch the fun happen). Precog however, doesn't need gestures.

Zeus' Fury and Lightning of Zeus, and Souls of Hades need to be activated with the Blades manually, but Poseidon's Rage and Army of Hades hax activate on a thought.

So it's definitely likely that Pegasus still has a blitz win for a con, but if Kratos

Amulet needs to be activated, but that's gesture-based (Just point and watch the fun happen). Precog however, doesn't need gestures.

Zeus' Fury and Lightning of Zeus, and Souls of Hades need to be activated with the Blades manually, but Poseidon's Rage and Army of Hades hax activate on a thought.

So it's definitely likely that Pegasus still has a blitz win for a con, but if Kratos
And... This is meant to refute my point that the match is a stomp? You've already illustrated that Kratos can counter a speed-blitz.

Back