• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Konosuba: Tier 7 humans and other revisions.

Wolbach reacted to it, she didn't do anything because she didn't know what it was. God Tiers are far above him so we can't scale him to them.

He's also fought with Fenrir, who can kill veterans with ease. We know that some veterans like Wiz' team are comparable to Vanir.

Wiz's team was fodder to Vanir, she was only able to challenge him when she used that cursed item.

Anyway, Vol 14 Kazuma can probably be Relativistic or something.

Serious Wiz was able to use CCP before she used the cursed item. Also Wiz regen should be High. She can Regen from Carbon atoms.

"By the way, I want to introduce you to our special items that supposed to already been introduced by our idiotic owner who I turned into bunch of carbon atoms!"

Vanir said this in Japanese.

Also I think English version will say something like "carbonized". In Japanese it was said as þé¡þ┤á which translates to carbon atoms in periodic table.

By the way, Explosion users should get soul destruction and Non-Physical Interaction since in Vol 2 Megumin states that explosion can destroy all sorts of existences, even spirits like those winter dudes.

God Tiers should also get soul manip resistance since in Vanir's spinoff it's stated that Aqua's purification annihilates souls many times over in an instant, yet Vanir, Duke and Wiz are able to endure it for some time. There's also the fact that that cursed item uses up the wielder's soul in exchange for power, but Wiz was unaffected as a Lich. And anyone who's managed to survive an explosion should get resistance too.

Purification is Existence Erasure. Literally nothing will left of Vanir once he'll get completely purified. Succubus also is absolutely terrified of it. Vanir should have Resistance to EE instead.

I agree about non-physical interaction. It also should be given to God-tiers, priests and High-rank magicians as well.

They should still get soul manip resistance. When Wiz is introduced it's stated that an ordinary priest's spells wouldn't work on a Lich, and there's also the fact that the cursed item stopped affecting her once she became a Lich.

They probably can't do it by force, though. It seems the person has to do the ritual themselves.

Ah, wait. I found some EE statements.

"Vanir-sama, do you know that person? I've met that priest before. When I infiltrated a certain mansion to do my work, that person captured me with a barrier, and I was almost erased."

"Hmpf, the moment Moi am seen, the customer casts brutal magic towards Moi, and the store owner has almost been erased several times. That's about how vicious the customer is."

So it should be fine.

Also Vanir should be fully High 7-A and those who scale to him. He fought serious Aqua without the full moon if I remember correctly.

That would mean Wiz and Vanir are stronger than Aqua at their max and I don't think that's the case.

Vol 9 feat isn't that serious. Aqua should be At least High 7-A, likely higher tbh. Vanir is High 7-A, higher at full moon and Wiz at High 7-A, higher with Staff.

Having the word higher in the profile doesn't mean they're greater than the one who created the feat. It just that they have some power-ups.

Aqua was pretty angry when she did that. And Duke was still nothing to her even after he transformed and surpassed Wiz. It's probably better to wait and see if they get more feats, it seems vol 15 was released recently.

Wait, it's already released? I need to go to the bookstore soon....

I still think they scale but looking for more feat seems to be a better option.

Back