• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kong Legendary Vs Hulk (2003 Movie Version)

2 rage monsters walk in the forest escaping the military when hulk super jumps to skull island, kong thinks he is an enemy and tries to defeat him

FIGHT!!!!!
Incredible-hulk-psd-467558
Images 2321123
8-B forms

speed equalised

Have to say hulk wins with mid difficulty due to, at least from what I'm reading, having better actual feats rather than being 8-B from size alone, not to mention the sheer speed difference between the two of them giving hulk a massive advantage in not only being able to hit just as hard, if not harder, than Kong but also being able to move much faster than anything they big ape has shown to fight against.

AmeliaSCooper said:
Have to say hulk wins with mid difficulty due to, at least from what I'm reading, having better actual feats rather than being 8-B from size alone, not to mention the sheer speed difference between the two of them giving hulk a massive advantage in not only being able to hit just as hard, if not harder, than Kong but also being able to move much faster than anything they big ape has shown to fight against.
im equalising speed

Still hulk with mid-high difficulty now. Its going to be a bit closer but again, I'm fairly certain that Hulk is a bit further into city-block in both durability and attack potency feats, while Kong (again, from what I can interpret on his profile) seems to only be in city block level from size alone, and not any actual feats that put him there.

Back