• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kondraki vs Renamon

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Finally, a real challenge for Kondraki.

Speed is Equal, High 8C for both

AP: Renamon is 7 Tons while Kondraki is 2 Tons.

Renamo: 1

Dr. Kondraki: 1

Renamon has mindhax, reactive evolution, soul manip, etc. And AP advantage. Not to mention this key's abilities like teleportation and duplication.

Kondraki has butterflies and a relatively dangerous camera.

Even with Konny's regen and a few of his better abilities like Stat Amp, I see Renamon taking this relatively easily.

I find the those hax in digimon weird, I think is more like both their soul and mind aren't difference that their body cuz data and they apply the same rule anything with what they fight; isn't like they will mutilate your sound or break your mind, but if they destroy you will destroy everything else. I'm not the expert, but I never see any digimon causing any adverse effect on its target's soul or mind by only punching it.

If you doubt something like that, you can go to my Message Wall and I can explain.

Ok, I sent along my last message.

Ouside that question, here is one more simple and more related to the match: how does Rena's Reactive Evolution works?

"He can dodge it"

Okay? Are you saying he'll literally dodge every attack? I don't buy it.

For the most part yes, he can dodge it. This is the guy who is able to fight an SCP capable of fighting SCP-076 to a standstill. This is a guy who regularly spams invisibility and illusions and butterfly barriers.

Great.

Great.

"haha so what you are a person who has soulhax and mindhax i can merely dodge left and this is a valid argument".

Yes, he spams that stuff, but not to the point that no fight is had.

IMO, Renamon takes this easy as long as a single punch lands.

Renaomn would have no idea where Kondraki is, he's vastly more skilled than her so a punch is almost guaranteed to not land, and one shot from his camera burns her to a crisp and blinds her

2 Tons burns a 7 Tons to a crisp

It burns, not over that gap.

Still, your opinion and mine since it's pretty solidly semantics and I'm too tired to argue.

With a camera that inflicts instant 3rd degree burns and is a semi-automatic weapon that Konny uses from stealth where Rena cant see him while she attacks an illusion the booooterflies make, yes.

The camera ignores durability my guy, its not AP

She wont, she cant see through invisibility or illusions and she doesnt have some senses that can help her

If not, Renamon has a chance to take him out beforehand. The moment he uses Invisibility, she will have issues, but otherwise she has the advantages simply due to her abilities and higher AP. Not voting yet though. Honestly, I don't want to touch anything SCP related due to it being pretty....confusing for me.

Kondraki almost always immediatly starts by making himself invisible or making illusions around him. See his fight with Clef, the very first thing he does is change Clef's perception of the area.

Same thing with the -D as well, although he's moreso playing around with it at the beggining of the chase.

And I can understand that, although Kondraki and the other researchers are actually quite consistent if you exclude stuff like lolFoundation Canon.

This is... very close. I'm leaning towards Kondraki. He was indeed able to fight 076 to a standstill, and he leads with the exact strategy he needs. He'll likely end up using the butterflies to **** with his enemy's perception of everything, leaving them confused while he slowly burns them down. Burns their legs, body, hands...

Kondraki, with heavy difficulty.

Back