• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Konan (Naruto) Vs. Blake (RWBY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm I think Konan is pretty much not a stranger to Blake's arsenal like Clones and Elemental Manipulation since she lives in the world full of ninjutsu where that kind of stuff is the part of their life.

The problem is the Blake's Aura and the fact Konan is a glass cannon according to her page but she can just turn her body into papers and fly. Hmmm... She might able to spam the explosive paper while in the air or use the paper clones and eventually overwhelm Blake's Aura. Leaning towards Konan for now.

Hmmm she could, but be careful since those papers might be the explosive paper.

Or she could do this to the fire, assuming Blake doesn't use any oil or hair. ovo

Well lets see...

Blake can spam aoe blade beams, can freeze konan from a distance with ice dust or freez her completely with an ice clone if she manages to get close enough, and if she manages to get close she can hit her with a fire dust explosion clone. All Blake really needs here is one good hit to win.

I'm voting for Blake since I find it unlike that Konan can avoid every single attack from her and one hit is all she really needs.

Also for Weekly's reasons.

Well, Konan is glass canon, one hit from BB will instantly kills her. But flight might be a bitch for her and paper spam that can overpowered a Katon is the hardest challenge Blake had to pass. Konan also outrange BB by huge margin: Several hundreds meters vs several dozens meters. SBA makes this fight starts at maximum range 4km, really in favor of Konan. Blake might be more durable due her Aura but it will eventually break down underthe constant of paper spam attack.

I think Konan takes this mid-diff. She can just stay out of Blake range while spamming her paper from the safety range. Blake ain't defending herself from Hundreds, if not thousand of papers which I might add are quite resistance to fire. Blake clone semblance will not save her forever, considering that she fought someone who had dealed with clone users before.

Blake isnt any stranger to spammed range attacks though (See the fight against the Atlesian Paladin and the Grimm Sea Serpent). Is there any reason Blade Beam cant just take out her paper attacks?

She's not only can dodge Blake's attack by flying, she can also become some kind intangible by dispersing into papers, she also can create paper clones that made with explosives or use the paper to covered Blake's entire body to restrain her.

Konan also has better range (hunderds of meters vs dozen meters).

The thing is that those range attack were just around dozens at best while Konan can pretty much lauches hundreds, if not thousands of them. Also, never said Blake won't be able to take out Konan range attack, but the amount of it is just too overwhelming for Blake to handle, not to mention those papers were pretty hard to destroy. And again Konan can just get out of Blake range and spammed Blake with her papers.

@Homu The Sea Dragon's were actually in the hundreds of meters and it too had a tendency to fly and spam ranged attacks. Whats stopping Blake from doing this.

Nothing. But considering she had to deal with HUNDREDS, if not THOUSANDS OF PAPERS (some of them can be explosive papers actually) at once, I fail to see she wouldn't get overwhelmed by that much of range attack seats. And oh, Blake requires help from Sun to even get close to the water grimm and consdering Konan ain't dumb enough to let her opponents get close to her, Blake taking out Konan is unlikely possibility.

She needed sun's help because they were in the middle of a body of water and she didnt have anyhting to grapple hook to, she didnt need help hitting a flying opponent when they were fighting the Nevermore, and considering SBA puts them in NYC, there's gonna be stuff she can grapple to.

You have point about needing helps thing, but my other points still stands as I don't see her dealing with that much of attacks.

Oh, and the part when Blake dealed with Roman, pretty sure Weiss already amped her with Time dilation glyphs. So, just solidified my point even more.

WeeklyBattles said:
And the buildings aroud them? Central Park isnt 4 km in size
Central park take the majority of the battlefield (3.41 Km2) if she try to grapple to building she can become easy target for Konan, and even if she managed to grapple and then what? Unlike the Sea Dragon, Konan is smart enough to dodge or try stop her with papers or simply disperse into papers if she try to get close to her in mid air.

Konan gets my vote, no easy way to touch her without having oil. Can wrap her up in paper and blow her up with tags.

Yeah, no. I'm voting blake FRA. Blake is a dodge-type fighter and can take several hits. She's no stranger to attack spam whilst in the air and she is capable of using leverage to attack airborne enemies (As seen in her fight prior to Sun jumping in). Plus, she's capable of changing directions mid air... somehow.

It doesn't matter that it's immune to the fire, not only would the explosion knock it away, but also it can't wrap Blake up since she can just replace herself with the clone.

Morlock435 said:
It doesn't matter that it's immune to the fire, not only would the explosion knock it away, but also it can't wrap Blake up since she can just replace herself with the clone.
A clone that can only be a couple of metres away at most, explosive tags will rek her.

@Rocker Blakes Clones arent like shadow clone jutsu where she replaces herself with a clone, theyre more like tangible afterimages

WeeklyBattles said:
@Rocker Blakes Clones arent like shadow clone jutsu where she replaces herself with a clone, theyre more like tangible afterimages
That does not make a difference to my point.

WeeklyBattles said:
It kinda does because she can just let her clone get caught by the paper instead of herself
Exlposive tags have more than a couple of metres of range she will still get caught in the explosion unless you are gonna use that bs argument about dozens of metres instantly with clones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back