• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Koh Vs Anti-Spiral

Koh Vs anti-Spiral

-Both are at 2-C

-Speed equalized

-Anti-Spiral will be targeting Koh digimon, as an attempt to make him feel absolute despair. (This Is to remove a possible easy win since Koh can be an easy target)

KohDigimon

Anti-Spiral Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Question. Is Anti-Spiral evil?
Anti Spiral is way too big to be categorized as good or evil by human moral standard. You can say it's a force of nature like Galactus.

Thing is fighting Koh is like fighting a Pokemon Trainer. Anti-Spiral is fighting up at least 4 2-C's possibly 7. This is a guy who fought Sealed Zeed(Not evil version how about that) and multiple Royal Knights. Plus only thing I see that AS has that could really hurt Koh is Probability Manipulation. I say Koh wins Mid-High Difficulty.

As Joseph said Anti-Spiral cannot be categorized as good or evil.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Thing is fighting Koh is like fighting a Pokemon Trainer.
Do you mean 1v1 until all of his digimon are defeated? If so AS takes this easily via more and better hax (time, space, probality, reality warping).

Koh has resistance to reality warping in his profile, is this for him only or for his Digimon too?

If this resistance is for Koh only than AS wins the 3v1 as well. Kohs digimon are AP powerhouses, no doubt, but they entirely lack the hax to compare to AS. And Koh himself might have durability and resistance but he seems to lack offensive capabilities to join the fight himself.

So as it stands my vote is for AS.

I don't think you understand what i meant. Koh AND all his Digimon share these resistances. In the end it was his Digimon who did the damage and fought up close and personal with the Digimon I mentioned.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Also this resistance would be for him since he was hit by ExoGrimmon's attacks and Reality Warping.
A bit difficult to understand since you worded it this way, and the digimons profiles don't show it.

Still I think AS takes this. Mainly time travel is the reason I don't think he would have a hard time. He can go to the past and beat up the baby forms of Kohs Digimon. I did see neither acausality nor time manip on the pages of Koh and his Digimon so this will definitely work. Also please notice AS random shroedinger warp (description on his page). For anyone without offensive spacetime manip or potent offensive reality warping it is impossible to even hit AS.

"and the digimons profiles don't show it."

It is literally on Koh's file....

Also both can instantly kill each other. Also AS cannot attack Koh in this fight.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
"and the digimons profiles don't show it."
It is literally on Koh's file....
The profiles for the digimons themselves don't, but I understand that Kohs page lists the abilities of his digimon, so we can drop that part of the discussion.

Also AS cannot attack Koh in this fight.

I know, but Koh loses when his digimon are defeated. AS goes to the past and beats the baby versions of the Digimons and it's over.

Also both can instantly kill each other.

How's that?

Simply put Anubismon. Well sadly we forgot to put RW for Koh.....We really need to do that.....Since Anubismon has pretty strong RW since it is a judge for all dead Digimon and he lives in an area where a ton of powerful reality warpers live.

Either way before I continue, would AS instantly use his time travel? It was stated that he has never done so. So I doubt it is in character to do going by SBA.

Anubismon can judge dead digimon, was it implied that it can do so with humans in the digimon verse as well? Otherwise I don't think we should assume that he can use it on AS.

Not sure if he would use it from the beginning. The Ashtanga ships he created didn't start with it, however he does what he can to make his opponents dispair. If he thinks using time travel from the start will create the most he will do so. (IMO he didn't use it himself when fighting TTGL because TTGL by that time had spacetime manip that would render it useless)

Also I don't think death manip will prove effective, since the AS we talk about is a manifestation of the collective consciousness of all Anti-Spirals that live on the AS home planet. Koh doesn't know about this.

You aren't understanding what I meant. But that's irrelevant. Ammit would be enough to kill AS assuming AS doesn't auto time travel. And considering Ammit is a very powerful move and the structure of the fight I'd say Koh is more likely to have Anubismon use Ammit before AS decides to time travel. Also Ammit would simply destroy all the souls of said AS.

It seems we both don't understand. The AS home planet is in the AS universe. That's far away from the battlefield.

Also, Ammit destroys the "DigiCores" of all "wicked" individuals.

AS is neither good nor evil we discussed that earlier. So by this description it would not affect AS. Also it specifically states to destroy the "digicores" (which are the souls of digimon). So I ask if it ever affected the souls of humans within the Digimon Verse. If it never has, I doubt it works on anything besides Digimon souls. If it can't affect the souls of humans within the series itself, verse equalization won't change that.

In a similar fashion like AS might not start off with time travel, how likely is in character Koh to start the battle with Anubismon and Ammit, given that, like AS, he does not know his opponents strength.

We count Digicores as souls due to verse equalization. We have done that since the beginning and it won't change. So that argument holds no water. And please don't start an argument that you won't win. We count Digicores as souls like other verses end of story. Otherwise I can use the logic that AS cannot attack a being made of data. We cannot use double standards.

Also based on what AS is trying to do here Anubismon would deem it as evil. Thus it would work. This skill says Evil Digimon simply because Anubismon usually only uses that on Digimon it has judged as evil.

And as of character, Koh has no character in game so we cannot judge as he is a silent protag in Digimon World Dawn

It's fine.

But still, why do we verse equalize digicores with souls, when the moves that that work on digicores do not work on human souls within the digimon verse.

If Anubismon can really use this move on everyone (because it can deem anyone as evil) the profile should be changed, it's misleading the way it is now.

Btw. Anti-Spiral wants to surpress others through fear to protect the universe from destruction without having to kill everyone. Every being in TTGL has spiral energy that over time grows towards infinite until the holders looses control. At that time the spacetime of the entire TTGL verse will collapse into something called spiral nemesis. This way you can even see AS as the good guy.

Well the thing about Digimon is that they never show most these moves. All they do is explain this stuff...So we really have to play by ear. Otherwise we'd have no story. Case and point Magnamon. However, there are many times that the word "Soul" is used instead of Digicore. Overall we accept Digicores as souls.....Digimon is complex....

Also I doubt Koh and them will be suppressed through fear seeing as he was uneffected by Grimmons mental BS.

Okay, while not fully satisfied, I accept digicores as souls. Nonetheless the "souls" that make up AS are somewhere in a different universe. Koh doesn't know of this, so he doesn't know where his real target is. Also question, doesn't the activation of Ammit make it look like a move that should be dogded, the croco summoning thing and stuff? AS could dodge the move with instant time travel.

Also AS has powerful mind manip to balance out his lack of soul manip.

The last paragraph of my last comment was rather intended to be a short summary as to why AS is not evil even though it's surpressing everyone through fear.

Well it doesn't matter if Koh knows that or not. It is whether Anubismon knows that and whether he'd know where a soul is at considering he weighs a digimon's sin's and such. It's complicated.

Why Koh doesn't have resistance to MM I do not know since he and his Digimon were unafected by ExoGrimmon's Mind powers which were powerful enough to effect ChaosGallantmo who is a Dark Gallantmo who naturally has a high resistance to it.

Well it is pretty subjective and it depends on how Anubismon judges it. Also just as there is a chance he will dodge said move, there is also a chance he won't seeing as Anubismon won't be his only opponent. He will be fighting 3 2-C's at once.

Back