• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KNULL DOWNGRADE

Status
Not open for further replies.
No rude or disparaging comments please. 🙏
To be honest, I think I took this debate without difficulty, he used a lot of ignorance and fallacies, and when I pointed out these fallacies, unfortunately he gave me ignorant evasive answers like "you are the one who is making fallacies".
Not enough context for multi eternity
HON still hasn't provided any evidence for this immeasurable power for Thor, like "never-ending" "infinite amount of matter", and if he had, it would have been environmental destruction, and if he had done the same big bang as he did to black winter, or an explosion similar to that bang that would scale with it, and knull tanked it or did something to scale with it, he would have gotten High 1A.
Yes, HON Thor is High 1A but he was not shown to use the same energy after he destroyed black winter,
Anyway, releasing all of the energy it receives from Galactus to black winter gives it environmental destruction, not dura/striking strenght.
Therefore, knull can't scale from this, if he was to scale, thor would have to create an explosion that would scale at the same intensity or close to it and knull would have to scale from this.
He also broke crt rules, I gave a fallacy but his only argument against it was that you are the one who made a fallacy.
This put him in the fallacy of Argumentum ad nauseum or argument from repetition, if you read the messages carefully you will see this.
Then you can also say that to the other side who has been speaking against my past. He is using fallacy and perception which is very childish.

He says there is no proof of Hon, marvel sources have stated that Thor still has it, so Thor still has the herald power, which is considered high 1a by the wiki and which I have proven cannot be diminished. And he uses it against knull

Thor doesn't need to do environmental destruction for Knull to scale to this high 1a power because there is no such rule. You are trying to impose your own ideas on certain characters without any evidence, which makes no sense.

Then you can also say that to the other side who has been speaking against my past. He is using fallacy and perception which is very childish.

He says there is no proof of Hon, marvel sources have stated that Thor still has it, so Thor still has the herald power, which is considered high 1a by the wiki and which I have proven cannot be diminished. And he uses it against knull

Thor doesn't need to do environmental destruction for Knull to scale to this high 1a power because there is no such rule. You are trying to impose your own ideas on certain characters without any evidence, which makes no sense.
Fallacy is already written in the crt rules that it can be used, why is this childish, if it is wrong you can state why it is wrong 🙏
I also speak very respectfully, unfortunately for me
You're the one who said "little one" | "your marvel knowledge is 0".

There's still 1 nothing in your post about all the energy left from destroying black winter.

Honestly, I'm starting to think you're messing with me.

It is not important that he uses his energy against Knull, what is important here is that he still has all his energy left and knull needs to use the same energy and take scale from this.

You haven't proved that the amount of energy can't be reduced and that this energy can still be used against knull in the same way.

Anyway, when black fired at winter it was covered with blue lights, but it was never covered with such blue lights again.

It's an environmental destruction because it's doing it with blast, it's not doing it with its own physical AP.

What is the source of that quote?

Fallacy is already written in the crt rules that it can be used, why is this childish, if it is wrong you can state why it is wrong 🙏
I also speak very respectfully, unfortunately for me
You're the one who said "little one" | "your marvel knowledge is 0".

There's still 1 nothing in your post about all the energy left from destroying black winter.

Honestly, I'm starting to think you're messing with me.

It is not important that he uses his energy against Knull, what is important here is that he still has all his energy left and knull needs to use the same energy and take scale from this.

You haven't proved that the amount of energy can't be reduced and that this energy can still be used against knull in the same way.

Anyway, when black fired at winter it was covered with blue lights, but it was never covered with such blue lights again.

It's an environmental destruction because it's doing it with blast, it's not doing it with its own physical AP.
I have already explained environmental destruction, you don't need to ignore it.

Fighting a High 1a power scales you to it. Black winter was not destroyed. The reason why Thor's suit returned to normal at the end of the battle was because the battle was already over. I already proved that power can never diminish, by proving that this power is imme level. I have refuted your arguments but you keep repeating the same things, which is a fallacy.

You talk about speaking respectfully, but you are the one who spoke against me and my past at the beginning of the op, either be clear or stop pretending,

I have already explained environmental destruction, you don't need to ignore it.

Fighting a High 1a power scales you to it. Black winter was not destroyed. The reason why Thor's suit returned to normal at the end of the battle was because the battle was already over. I already proved that power can never diminish, by proving that this power is imme level. I have refuted your arguments but you keep repeating the same things, which is a fallacy.

You talk about speaking respectfully, but you are the one who spoke against me and my past at the beginning of the op, either be clear or stop pretending,
Dude, you didn't make a statement about environmental destruction, you just said there was no evidence.
I told him it wasn't a physical AP.

You yourself say that it is only immeasurable power, it is not an energy that goes on forever, you still haven't proved that immeasurable is said to be the amount of energy, and even if you did, immeasurable doesn't mean that, immeasurable means this;
immeasurable means that something is immeasurable, this immeasurable power that you call immeasurable power will not be exhausted forever and there is nothing to say that it can continue to be able to fight with the same energy all the time.

What about the past?
I said it's weird to write only 4 posts at the beginning of the crt?

What Tier difference is there between Herald Of None and Cosmic King Thor?
Cosmic king thor is High 1B
The form named herald of none, which receives a momentary burst of power from Galactus and thus destroys black winter, is High 1A through god blast, that is, environmental destruction.

I think that's best. We don't know how much of the Power Cosmic Thor actually used in the fight, since he wasn't in his Herald form and the actual story heavily implies he uses all of it up when killing the Black Winter. I think "possibly far higher" would be the best, since Herald Thor varies between High 1-B and High 1-A anyway and I don't think we should assume Thor still has High 1-A levels of power just based on one sentence from an out of story description on Marvel's website.

Cosmic king thor is High 1B
The form named herald of none, which receives a momentary burst of power from Galactus and thus destroys black winter, is High 1A through god blast, that is, environmental destruction.
They all just the same thing, nothing different. He's the king with cosmic power, the herald with lighting power and herald to none Galactus nor Black Winter.

Dude, you didn't make a statement about environmental destruction, you just said there was no evidence.
I told him it wasn't a physical AP.

You yourself say that it is only immeasurable power, it is not an energy that goes on forever, you still haven't proved that immeasurable is said to be the amount of energy, and even if you did, immeasurable doesn't mean that, immeasurable means this;
immeasurable means that something is immeasurable, this immeasurable power that you call immeasurable power will not be exhausted forever and there is nothing to say that it can continue to be able to fight with the same energy all the time.

What about the past?
I said it's weird to write only 4 posts at the beginning of the crt?
By imme I mean this power can never diminish, my friend, because it is directly called imme for this power.

Since Herald Thor has the following:

High 1-B, High 1-A via his inner life-essence, Absorption, and the God Blast

Are you okay with going from Knull:

High 1-B up to High 1-A

to

High 1-B, possibly higher
I can change the high 1a justifications if you wish. Wiki is currently taking storm high 1a and knull already beat storm in kib event. I can change it if it is convenient for you and other admins.

I can change the high 1a justifications if you wish. Wiki is currently taking storm high 1a and knull already beat storm in kib event. I can change it if it is convenient for you and other admins.

Well, shouldn't a separate crt be opened for this?
So in the downgrade crt;
"Defeated Storm, (proof | proof) therefore High 1A"
Wouldn't it be weird if it was something like that?
Anyway, if it's the right thing, everyone will support it. 🙏

Savage%2BAvengers%2B019%2B%25282021%2529%2B%2528Digital%2529%2B%2528Zone-Empire%2529-011.jpg
Savage%2BAvengers%2B019%2B%25282021%2529%2B%2528Digital%2529%2B%2528Zone-Empire%2529-015.jpg

This is a Downgrade CRT, and the two High 1-A reasons on Knull's profile have also been accepted by many people. A high 1-a scale taken from Storm does not concern this crt and must be added by opening a new crt. Storm Scale does not concern this CRT. This Downgrade, which is about reasons for High 1-A on Knull's profile, should be removed if accepted and Knull should drop to High 1-B. A separate CRT needs to be opened for a High 1-A scale from Storm. Until the Storm CRT is opened, make a decision based on those who participated in the op, Admins will cast a vote and let's end this CRT.
If what I said is too complicated, the result: A separate CRT must be opened for a High 1-A Scale to be given from Storm, and this does not concern us at the moment. Let's focus on this Downgrade issue to remove what is written on Knull's Current profile. Not Knull's Tier

I just wanted to say that you offered to give the character High 1A for a completely different reason in the downgrade crt I opened, but if you're just going to continue with insults/ignorance/fallacy, I can't stop you. 😔
I don't care this kid anymore especially since he uses translate to talk to people, we'll talk about high 1a when the admins come

Now, I will try to debunk the "Knull High 1A" scale, which I saw on vsbw and thought was the most wank.
First of all, what gave Knull a High 1A in this scale was that he was a threat to multi-eternity and defeated the Herald of None Thor.
But unfortunately this is a serious wank
First, I will debunk the Herald of None location. The form that Knull defeated is not "Herald Of None" Thor, because the Thor form called Herald of None is "Cosmic King Thor" taking the power of special planets from Galactus and putting all this energy into "environmental destruction" in Black Winter. It is a form that comes from destroying through. The thing called Herald of None is what appears in blue on this screen and after destroying black winter,it turns into Cosmic King Thor. So, the scale that Knull will get from defeating Cosmic King Thor is definitely not "High 1A" and there is a There is a "half-truth" fallacy situation.
I will easily refute the second scale, the threat to multi-eternity scale:
What kind of a threat to Multi-Eternity, in what sense a threat, according to whom and according to what?
my opinion;
Knull is a threat to multi-eternity because he killed the celestials that keep cosmology alive. If Knull is to be given high 1a from here, I think it should be proven that he is a threat to multi-eternity in the sense of "POWER".
Thank you for listening to me this much🙏 Edit: In the profile it will be : High 1-B possibly higher.
Agree:

@Guacamolefletcher @ProfectusInfinity @Baabasaplar95 @Eseseso @Da3ggman @LazyMortician @PrinceofPein @ObberGobb @Kaandnyy
Disagree:
@Roirr @Floxiaaa @ShionAH @Barbar01
Neutral:
@Yuhady123 @Karllkraft
@Dark-Carioca
You acknowledge that the Knull is a threat to eternity, but you demand evidence from us to prove what kind of eternity it is, and you have chosen to state and believe in your own philosophy without providing us with evidence of what this kind of eternity is, and you are the one who brought this up, so you should first provide evidence of the kind of eternity you claim. if you ask us for proof without proving your own claim, this would clearly be the (Burden Of proof fallacy) and you believe that the type of infinity you have determined in your own mind is true, but you have not provided any evidence for this, this is the (argument from belief) fallacy, I would ask you to continue with more concrete evidence.

Also, when I first looked at this thread, it was opened in Turkish, and it is bad behavior to make fun of people using translations when you use translations, don't blame other people for something you did yourself.
Also, do not gather many of your friends in this thread and try to downgrade something by saying that it only looks bad, so I agree, those who say I agree just write Agree and do not come back again, just because your friends only say yes does not gain you anything, remember this, put me as disagreeing with this thread because I did not see any downgrade.

Also, when I first looked at this thread, it was opened in Turkish, and it is bad behavior to make fun of people using translations when you use translations, don't blame other people for something you did yourself.
Also, do not gather many of your friends in this thread and try to downgrade something by saying that it only looks bad, so I agree, those who say I agree just write Agree and do not come back again, just because your friends only say yes does not gain you anything, remember this, put me as disagreeing with this thread because I did not see any downgrade.
I did it by mistake without realizing it and I changed it immediately.

Are those who agree on crt my friends 💀
Can you prove it?

I don't care this kid anymore especially since he uses translate to talk to people, we'll talk about high 1a when the admins come
@Antvasima
He say me
"Little one", "your marvel knowledge is 0", "kid", etc., even though I specifically warned him, he continued to call me these things, and continued to speak disrespectfully.
Will he get a punishment now?
?

You acknowledge that the Knull is a threat to eternity, but you demand evidence from us to prove what kind of eternity it is, and you have chosen to state and believe in your own philosophy without providing us with evidence of what this kind of eternity is, and you are the one who brought this up, so you should first provide evidence of the kind of eternity you claim. if you ask us for proof without proving your own claim, this would clearly be the (Burden Of proof fallacy) and you believe that the type of infinity you have determined in your own mind is true, but you have not provided any evidence for this, this is the (argument from belief) fallacy, I would ask you to continue with more concrete evidence.
all your fallacies and statements are wrong, I can defend this np ;
in case of being a threat, it should be stated in what sense it is a threat with insufficient context, how can it be proved that it is a big enough threat to scale in the sense of AP to that entity with just the word being a threat?

And you tell me that you accept that it is a threat, I would be wrong if I didn't accept it, but it doesn't give anything when there is not even a Multi eternity in the words and it doesn't give anything because of the insufficient context, and I said something logical for an explanation of why it is a threat to Multi eternity, you can look at it
Red herring fallacy as you have skillfully distorted the issue.

It has nothing to do with argument from belief, I didn't say it happened because I believe in something, so you are eating straw man fallacy : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back