• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Giving it to Knuckles. His superior skills in combat and versatility, such as being able to dig underground, can counter Saitama's flight by gliding, summon lightning bolts, and adhesivity, will allow him to wear down Saitama and take the W.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Saitama's a super good Digger too ya know.

Not only this, Saitama is casually above the feat Knuckles scales to and in actuality their fighting styles both consist of "punch it till it dies." Knuckles's gliding can counter Saitama's pseudo-flight but so conversely can the opposite be said. Adhesivity means so very little and I'll just let this gif tell you how much Saitama cares about lightning.

GTjwYJE

Tbf Knucles is said to be proficient in several forms martial arts meaning he is likely more skilled. Also I doubt Saitama's feat from the anime intro can be used to support that he can no sell Knuckles' High 6-A lightning bolts

I still think Saitama takes this?

They both scale from the same feat but Saitama casually overpowered the attack that causes the feat with barely any stamina being used.

Adhesivity means squat, digging means squat, flight means squat for either of them, and Knuckles isn't one to range spam afaik.

So Saitama for AP.

Back