• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Pikachu isn't 5-B here, and pokemon can't spam a single move otherwise theh lose their PP, and Knuckles fought fying oponents before, thunder arrow could just take him out of the sky

>Pikachu is also way weaker than Buzzlord, so that's a terrible comparassio

What does that have to do with anything? Knuckles is weaker than Buzzwole too and It doesnt change the fact that Buzzowole can very easily hit small targets, weaker or not.

>That's Emerl inteligence, someone that Knuckles fought against.

Which isnt reflective off of Knuckles page at all atm.

>Where it's said that they are stronger than Zygard? If Zygard went there to beat them then that implies that he's stronger than them, also the beasts scale to Zygard, not the contrary.

The UB's in general were stated on many occasions to be beings who were a threat to all pokemon (barring the obvious exceptions), so much so that Zygarde saw fit for him to leave his home region and go to Alola to try and fend them off.

Also, your confused. Zygarde hasnt taken on any Ultra Beasts yet, but only left Kalos and came to Alola in order to fend them off if the time comes to it. So far Zygarde hasnt taken on any UBs in an actual battle yet.

>Pikachu has worse examples then the ones I said and he wasn't overpowered in that fight so it's still a anti-feat for him, and most of Pikachu's startegies comes from Ash

Snivy defeated Pikachu by over-powering it. And Pikachu was overpowered because Zekrom heavily nerfed its strength. So no, its not anti feat.

And Pikachu has shown on many occasions to fight on its own, it doesnt need Ash to tell it how to battle. It chooses to take advice from Ash because both are a team. Like all pokemon do. Pikachu isnt solely dependant on Ash. Besides, this still wouldnt change the fact that Buzzwole overcame the both of them and Ash's other companions.

It changes alot, Pikachu is both slower and weaker, also Buzzlord debately has a very small Ap advantage that's almost negible, especialy since Knuckles scales to unquantifiable above 614 Zettatons, Knuckles can simply dodge most of his moves and attack more than Buzzlord can, he also is more skilled than Ash's Pikachu

Knuckles fought Emerl so he does have a skill gap, he also fought Sonic multiple times who does have that listed on his profile, as well as the examples that Shadow gave.

Then they shouldn't even be 5-B, being a threat to all pokemon is a very vague statment that means almost nothing in terms of Ap since most pokemon already are below planet level, and nothing implies that they are stronger than Perfect Zygard at all so he doesn't have a overwhelming Al advantage, only that Zygard wanted to beat them, so they are at most 717 Zettatons, being generous that they could at least fight with him

And as you said skill depends how the opponent has been defeated, did Buzzlord outskill them or just overpowered them and speedblitized?

Anyways I am going to be busy for the next few hours, bye

Theuser789 said:
Pikachu isn't 5-B here, and pokemon can't spam a single move otherwise theh lose their PP, and Knuckles fought fying oponents before, thunder arrow could just take him out of the sky
I mean, he only needs to use counter once, considering Knuckles has enough AP to knock himself out if countered. Another thing, it says that "His attacks are readable as stated by Sonic and a little naive (trusts individuals like Eggman despite him tricking him many times) |" so his attacks might never connect with buzzwole, especialy if you count moves like swagger and Double team. Toxic can slowly down his health, and protect and roost can keep buzzwole in the battle for a huge amount of time.

Knuckles already can take his own punches, he won't be knocked out by then, this is also if Buzzlord stats with counter.

Also what does Buzzlord stats with, every pokemon match people always assume that they are gonna to use the perfect moves that counter their oponents

Sonic is the one that finds his attacks readable, Sonic is faster than Knuckles and Buzzlord, and is cocky as well, Knuckles managed to stalemate Sonic multiple times even though Sonic finds his attacks readable

Knuckles can also heal, he also has the wisps

Knuckles resists poison, toxic will do nothing

Theuser789 said:
Knuckles already can take his own punches, he won't be knocked out by then, this is also if Buzzlord stats with counter.
Also what does Buzzlord stats with, every pokemon match people always assume that they are gonna to use the perfect moves that counter their oponents
(Ba dum tst)

Knuckles AP: Planet level to large planet level

Knuckles Durability: See above.

Thats twice his durability.

Large planet level comes from his super form, Knuckles has the same durability as his attack power, his punches don't one-shoot him, there's need to be a 7.5 times diference

Theuser789 said:
Large planet level comes from his super form, Knuckles has the same durability as his attack power, his punches don't one-shoot him, there's need to be a 7.5 times diference
Wait, his durability is the same as his attack power, but he needs to be hit harder than his durability. Also where are you getting 7.5 from?

That's the oficial rules of this wikia, every human being doesn't get one-shoot by his own punches, the 7.5 times comes from the oficial rules.

Also using your logic Knuckles can also one-shoot Buzzlord

Theuser789 said:
That's the oficial rules of this wikia, every human being doesn't get one-shoot by his own punches, the 7.5 times comes from the oficial rules.
Also using your logic Knuckles can also one-shoot Buzzlord
The key word is human. This most likely dosn't apply to Echidnas and giant mosquitoes.

And no, from my logic, Planet level attack canceled out by planet level durability.

Knuckles works like a human body, animals also aren't one-shotted by their own attacks, Knuckles can also tank Sonic's attacks without getting one-shotted and he has the same Ap has him

So Knuckles planet level attacks can cancel out Buzzlord durability, what I said is your logic

Theuser789 said:
Knuckles works like a human body, animals also aren't one-shotted by their own attacks, Knuckles can also tank Sonic's attacks without getting one-shotted and he has the same Ap has him
So Knuckles planet level attacks can cancel out Buzzlord durability, what I said is your logic
"Knuckles works like a human body, animals also aren't one-shotted by their own attacks, " Just read over that for a second. Knuckles only realy shares a few things in common with Humans

And if you read what I said above, I said "And no, from my logic, Planet level attack canceled out by planet level durability." and not the other way around. Also, Buzzwole still has the option of protect and other stat boosters to raise defense and other statistics.

Knuckles: 9 (Theuser789, ShadowWarrior1999, Hiryu-Z, HenryWong122, GlaceonGamez471, VioletVoid100, Godhand1999, ShakeResounding, Blueblur24)

Buzzwole: 9 (ProfessorKukui4Life, Dragonboi9191, TheArsenal1212, ChosenOrDeath, TriforcePower1, Abstractions, UltimateFlare, RotofBots, Everything12)

"Sonic is faster than Knuckles and Buzzlord"

Bruh you're combining two different Ultra Beasts. Two, Buzzwole's faster than even Super Sonic dude.

I'm going to have to side with Guzzwole here.

Leech Life will continuously gain more power as the fight goes on because of its amps, meaning the Buzzlord is only going to get more durable, stronger, and will be healthier the more the fight goes on. Add onto Taunt forcing a direct approach from Knuckles in coordination with Counter, it makes it pretty clear as to who has the better odds here.

The real cal howard said:
"Sonic is faster than Knuckles and Buzzlord"
Bruh you're combining two different Ultra Beasts. Two, Buzzwole's faster than even Super Sonic dude.
How fast is Buzzwole?

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
UltimateFlare said:
But I think Knuckles has plenty of hax to make up for it (negating status with the immunity idol, absorb life force with the nocturn blade, stun or knock Buzzwole off balance, heal himself with his own ability or various items, etc) plus he has Fire attacks to hit Buzzwole with his weakness an if the Wind attacks count as Flying types, then he can seriously put the hurt on Buzzwole, plus he has experience in dealing with opponents that outclass him...kinda.

So...Knuckles I think Duno, maybe someone with better arguments can prove me wrong
Before I get to what Buzzwole could do, im gonna reply to the stuff I bolded out.
Knuckles absorbing Buzzwoles life force and using self healing isnt as much of a win-condition as you say it is when Buzzwole can also do the same with his stingers (Cell style) and Leech Life, which can continiously drain life force out of Knuckles. That would also be a counter against fire and wind based moves. Speaking of that, Buzzwole can also reflect physical based attacks back at Knuckles using counter and it'll be 2x stronger. Now as for what Buzzwole could do here:

Besides what I already mentioned, Buzzwole has multiple ways of buffing up his stats, which will be very beneficial since he has the AP advantage here. He can use Power-Up Punch to constantly grow in AP for every hit, Bulk-Up to increase AP and Durability, and Harden to boost Durability. Using a combo of this will ensure that Knucles has a hard time damaging it, even with super effective moves. This is especially true since Buzzwole also has Endure to definitely ensure it takes any of at least 1 of Knuckles attacks. Along with having a major stat-boosting advantage, Buzzwole can stop Knuckles from using offensive based moves using Taunt, confuse Knuckles with Dynamic Punch, Status induce Knuckles with Thunder and Ice Punch and Increase its chances of landing critical blows with Focus Energy.

Im gonna vote for Buzzwole. Knuckles only saving grace in this match is using super effective fire and debatably wind moves, which Buzzwole has ways around with its own life draining hax and can just reflect them with Counter at even higher levels. Buzzwole already has the AP advantage and has plenty of ways to buff its stats even further to make sure Knuckles cant damage him as easily. And even if he could, Endure will protect Buzzwole from one shots of any kind. Buzzwole can also always just stop Knuckles from damaging him via Taunt and can induce Knuckles with Status's on his own. Along with having higher chances of unleashing critical blows, Buzzwole should have no real problem winning this.
You're assuming Knuckles would get easily hit by all these different abilities and techiques from Buzzwole. Knuckles could forumlate strategies like creating after images, digging into the ground to avoid attacks, or become invisbile via Jade Ghost. Knuckles could dig into the ground and could attack with "uppercut" which negates durability. Knuckles could also punch the ground hard enough to create a shock wave that disorientates, dizzies opponents, or causes a small volcanic eruptio. So, Buzzwole isn't the only one that can hit people to the point of confusing them. Knuckles's attack I think is more effective since he can use the shockwave to disorientate Buzzwhole and one shot him with "uppercut" or even better...Use one of the Color Powers to kill him completely. He could also use his Nocturnal Blade to use his own Life-Absorption abilities on Buzzwole.

I'm sorry, but I don't see how Buzzwole can win when Knuckles has so many abilities to choose from and more variety in his techiques. Knuckles is also smarter, since he's a martial arts master and fought many skilled combatants like Sonic. Buzzwole seems to be about average or not very smart, unless you could prove otherwise.

Knuckles wins for being smarter, more variety in techiques, and therefore since he has more powers he's got plenty of more ways to win.

Radical Resident Khan said:
Also, "Leech Life" drains the targets BLOOD not the actual life energy of the opponent
For one, Leech Life has drained the energy of the opponent before. The anime shows this.

Two, it really doesnt matter if it drains life or blood. It'll reach the same result with Buzzwole being constantly healed.

Three, you act as if Leech Life is the only method Buzzwole has of healing itself. Its stingers say hello.

Back