• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kit Fisto 02
Samurai jack vetor by igorrechenberg-d7ncc6a
Tell me if you spot the idea
7-C Versions, speed equalized

ROTS Canon Fisto vs Season 5 Jack

No mind hax

For fairness, the lightsaber isn't gonna dice Jack's sword.

Kit: 2 (Js, ShadowBokuNoHero)

Jack: 0

Round 1: Both sides get everything. Fisto can use telekinesis and his general force powers, but hax mind hax restricted, while Jack has his weapons from Season 5, including Scaramouche's Dagger, his machine gun, his pistol, and explosives.

Bonus Round: This will primarily be a sword fight anyway, but if inconclusive, Sabers/Swords only with nothing else

1. Jacks superior experience give him a very slight edge.

2. Obi Wan Mindtricks him into believing he's helping in the fight against Aku and Sidious.

BruceTheBatman said:
Mind hax is banned here. All out means Kenobi really just has TK and stealth
Force Push should allow him to keep Jack at bay when In a push and is only slightly less expirienced

Still voting Obi

Iirc Jack does have some mind hax resistance in the comics but I don't think it would be enough to save him from Ben

Well in round 1 I'd give it to Obi Wan due to being nearly as skilled and experienced as Jack and having the force to give him an edge round 2 is a bit harder since Jack has stuff like his exploding sword and guns but the later wouldn't really be a threat to Ben and the force would still give him an advantage so in round 2 to I'd give it to Ben 6 times out of 10

Sorry these series tend to make me nerdgasem XD anyway I think Kit takes round 1 for similar reasons to Ben whereas I think Jack takes round 2 due to equal speed and skill and having extra armor and weapons like the exploding sword for example

@Bruce

It's because Marvin was also played by Phil Lamarr, so I was playing along.

As for the match. How do Lightsabers and Swords clash? I always assumed lightsabers would melt the sword but I wonder if theirs a canon explanation.

anyway despite How ROTS portrayed him as, Kit fisto is an exceptional duelist, while Jack might be insanely skilled i would argue that Kit is more so, due to the fact that he fights other swordsman on a more regular basis with similar skill levels to himself , also the Force gives him more options to incapacitate or defeat Jack. Voting Fisto

Js250476 said:
Well of course I don't think a canon lightsaber would break Jack's sword anyway
I agree. It's made of some insanely strong stuff. That sword and an equal clashing destroyed a city block sized area of forest from the shockwave of the blow alone. Every town level character and their mother in the series can't put a dent on that thing. I doubt even Aku could and he's 6-B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back