• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RadicalMrR

VS Battles
Retired
Speed Equalized

Kisuke is 7-A

Kakashi is High 6-C

Kisuke is aware of the power difference.

Fight takes place near Urahara's shop.

Tell me if I should give Kisuke more information on Kakashi to avoid a stomp.

This is a hard match. Kakashi has the power advantage but with his bankai Kisuke could close the gap. They both have powers that ignore durability and could easily kill each other. Kakashi has mastery over a shit ton of jutsu but at the same time Kisuke has mastery over a shit ton of kido spells. Giving Kisuke extra info could make it a stomp since he would probably create something to help him counter Kakashi, it's very even the way it is.

Kisuke does have a lot of trump cards such as seals and other inventions, for example the seal that nearly killed Aizen would easily kill Kakashi. I think Kisuke wins this for the sole reason that he knows the difference in power and therefore would end it quickly the same way he tried to do against Aizen. Diference is Kakashi doesn't have regen.

Can Urahara bypass Kakashi's intangibility? Also, does he have prep or just knows the power difference?

I'm going to assume he just knows the difference in power between them. Urahara's Kidō spells aren't hitting Kakashi because of his intangibility. The Kidō Urahara used against Aizen requires prep time and for the opponent to be weakened. Kakashi doesn't have Regenerationn but he can easily become intangible and evade anything Urahara throws at him. Now as for Urahara's Bankai, I'm not sure if it can hit someone intangible. Kakashi has precognition and he'll be able to see Urahara's attack coming and either become intangible or teleport away. I'm thinking Kakashi should win. He's going to one-shot Urahara anytime he goes on the attack. Also, if he uses Kamui Shuriken, and Urahara tries to deflect the projectiles, his Zanpakutō would end up getting warped away.In fact, Kakashi can warp Benihime away at the beginning of the battle or anytime at all with Kamui.

He can bypass it with his bankai, if Kakashi attempts something like kamui, Kisuke could restructure it so that it doesn't function properly

Also I doubt Kisuke has prep since that would make it a stomp

He could stop it from working. The fact that he says he can use his Bankai on ANYTHING makes me think he can do something. It worked on the gift ball deluxe after all

Although not added yet, in a CRT it was accepted that Urahara now has the ability to forcefully remove a targets Soul from their bodies using his Zanpakto. So would that ability be of any assistance here?

Soul removal hasn't been used in direct combat with anyone near kisuke's level of power. I doubt it would work here

Well it's been used on Ichigo and well.....Ichigo's spirtual power is vastly beyond that of Kisukes. Or at least around that time potential wise.

Besides soul removal hax has nothing to do with power as its hax. Otherwise the Rinnegans soul steal would have a limit in power. Unless you have resistance to it or can ignore it, you cant stop it from working on you.

What kind of NLF is this? Urahara said he can restructure anything he touches. He can't touch someone intangible nor can he touch something like Kamui. Anyway, Kakashi has precognition and can easily teleport away. He can also place Urahara under genjutsu. They can one-shot each other but the difference is that Kakashi has much better defensive measures while Urahara doesn't. He can easily one-shot Urahara anytime he goes on the offence.

I beg to differ on the defence topic. Urahara is a kido master and can use multiple high level Hado or bakudo at once to attack or defend.

On the topic of genjutsu, it wouldn't work on soul reapers with zanpakuto spirits. Even if the genjutsu works on the user the zanpakuto spirit can fight to free them. Similar to how zangetsu always helps Ichigo out

How's Urahara going to defend himself with Mountain level Kidō against someone that's Large Island level?

Why not? Ichigo's the main character so he has access to special privileges. And the Zanpakutō spirits didn't bother doing anything against Kyōka Suigetsu or that guy that dislikes Kenpachi because he killed his captain.

His Bankai amplifies his raw power so it should be able to amplify kido power as well

Kyoka suigetsu is far superior to most genjutsu (not all but most, Aizen's complete control over all 5 senses was likely too much to handle. Gin also said it's impossible to remove the power of Kyoka suigetsu from someone after they have been placed under it, this is what makes Kyoka extra hax

Yes, but it'd still be just Mountain level like Urahara himself his. Even if he was Island level Kakashi would still easily overpower it because of his superior AP.

What I'm trying to say is Zanpakutō spirits haven't been shown to do something like that which is why I also referenced the other guy as an example.

He is only mountain level in shikai, his Bankai is unknown how powerful he can make himself since we never got a clear value

I guess it depends on the sword. For example shunsui's sword cares for him and would come to help him but someone else's might not. Which other guy are you referring to?

True. But we have to go by his Mountain level result and it wouldn't really matter for his AP since he won't be able to injure Kakashi because of his intangibility and for his defense, Kakashi can ignore durability.

That guy that hates Kenpachi because he killed his captain. I can't remember his name.

I'm really trying to remember the guy that you're talking about but I just can't, do you remember when this guy was introduced

No wonder I couldnt remember, it's filler. Well you can't use filler arc characters in an arguments for a battle.

Yeah, I figured that would be the case after remembering he's from the Bount arc. But still, nothing suggests Zanpakutō would be able to do that like Zangetsu does for Ichigo.

If Ichigo's zanpakuto can do it, then captains who have trained for 100's of years with their zanpakuto should have a spirit that can do the same as Ichigo's.

No, it's simple plot armor. When other captains are losing, their Zanpakutō do not come out (except for Shunsui). Similarly, when the Visored are losing, their inner Hollows do not come out to help them.

That's because Kyoka suigetsu is like your average genjutsu on steroids. It can probably affect to a point where even the sword spirits can't break out

I'm not referring to Kyōka Suigetsu this time. I mean when other captains are losing their fights, their Zanpakutō do not come out to help them.

That's because the user of the sword has control over it, unlike Ichigo's which can come out whenever it wants (up until the final arc). When placed under a genjutsu the user would lose control therefore giving the zanpakuto a chance to come forth and help. That's the way I see it

Kisuke only knows about the AP difference. And, on top of that, he never rushes and tries to analyze thr opponent (which here is backfiring)

Sharingan would see through those fake dummies kisuke likes to carry around.

Genjutsu.

Kamui.

Kisuke is going to need more intel if you dont want this to be a stomp. Intel and prep time would make this more interesting.

info about genjutsu should be enough to avoid an one-sided match, kisuke probably would use weird glasses or some invention to avoid eye contact.

Back