• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kishin Asura vs Mami Tomoe

His passive mind hax has planetary range and the potency of a few hundred people (by that I mean he can overpower resistance on that level), although his active mind hax should have planetary potency as well.

He would normally start with mind hax too probably.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Guess it depends on the potency of Mami's resistance.
At the very best it's >>>>>> her regular mind resistance which is like, hundreds.

Although that's if her mind resistance = Rumor's Veil, and idk if that's confirmed yet

Asura passively (slightly) mindhaxes the entire world and can bypass a few hundred person's worths of resistance, so I guess it won't be enough unless he actively tries to mindhax her.

@Homu

It's more an educated guess "if witches can resist each other's mind hax, Rumors can probably do that too".

Although I don't think that it's confirmed right now

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Asura passively (slightly) mindhaxes the entire world and can bypass a few hundred person's worths of resistance, so I guess it won't be enough unless he actively tries to mindhax her.
Whelp

Stomp in favor of Asura

^ Think you misunderstood me. I said that Asura's passive hax may not be enough to overpower Mami's resistances.

We had a thread about passive mind hax and the likes, didn't we? Asura passively mindhaxing the planet does not mean that each individual receives planetary levels of mindhax at once.

Well no, but if she's standing right there in front of him, she's at the epicentre of the aura. She'd be getting a bigger dose than someone on the other side of the planet.

Well the person having their hundreds person resistance overpowered was quite close to the Kishin, so Mami being around 4 km away won't really screw her over. Maybe.

Back