• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kishin Asura vs. Lucy (Elfen Lied)

Isn't Kishin's Madness Manipulation passive and have more range than Lucy's vectors? We know she can't resist any form of Mind/Empathetic Manipulation of any degree. Oh, and she's weaker than him. Sooooooo, I'm gonna have to say Lucy gets stomped here :(

Hmm...

Kishin scales to 25 Gigatons of TNT. Lucy unfortunately doesn't have a calculation we can scale her off to. Though she should be able to one-shot with her explosives (which she uses in character). Meaning that if she tries to manhandle him, she'll realise it's not doing anything to him. So she might resort to her explosives and one-shot him.

And unless his profile's wrong, his Madness of Fear has to spread. And I'm assuming the speed at which it spreads is the same as his own speed (Mach 38). Though, a correction would be great. It's still passive, which means that even if she manhandles him, MoF will continue spreading.

This comes down to whether or not Lucy will nuke him before MoF messes her up for good. I argue she will: Lucy is at least Mach 300 Though I'm planning to upgrade her speed, meaning she's over 7.5x faster than Kishin and his MoF (presumably blitzing). This, in addition to the starting distance and her good range, means that she should be able to resort to her nukes before MoF gets to her. Though, there's even that chance that she'll lead with explosives, which is a tendency of her Pre-Melting key (50-50 IMO).

With this big argument listed and with the hope that this match isn't a blitzstomp, I cast my vote for Lucy.

Back