• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aang vs Lucy (Elfen Lied)

That really doesn't sound like a wincon since he has no way to know the vectors are there and once they get to full size, he has no way to dodge them.
He can dodge them by staying out of range. Sure he’ll have to move very far away but it is possible.

That sounds like something that requires prior knowledge and is also very impossible.

Let me change my vote to stomp in that case. Aka this isn't it fellas
Doesn’t require prior knowledge. He just has to visually see her melting before his eyes. Aang is smart enough to figure that out that an opponent that is in massive pain and melting is good for him. Keep in mind this is in-character so Aang will have no incentive to actually end her life, thus will have no reason to get close to her.

Getting away from is very much feasible as her travel speed only athletic human and her propelling herself will be impossible once she starts melting.

can he see them?
He does have extrasensory perception, but I'm mostly positive that he wouldn't be able to see them. All of the extrasensory stuff in Avatar has to do with spirits.

But there was one time in TLoK where Korra subconsciously manifested a dark version of herself that only she and the spirits could see. So if Lucy's powers come from her mind, maayyyybe he could see it?

Last edited:
He does have extrasensory perception, but I'm mostly positive that he wouldn't be able to see them. All of the extrasensory stuff in Avatar has to do with spirits.

But there was one time in TLoK where Korra subconsciously manifested a dark version of herself that only she and the spirits could see. So if Lucy's powers come from her mind, maayyyybe he could see it?
he couldn't even react to them. he just gets brutalized as soon as Lucy decides to send 14 island sized hands at him. but he could sense them, but probably not see or react to them.

Why not? He’ll literally see her melting and he just has to avoid her
Bro in literally the span of a few minutes her Vectors go from normal size to the size of islands

Aang literally can't get away in time
How so? Aang has a win condition.
That doesn't prevent matches from being stomps

Aang has 1, One single wincon that he has never shown in character vs a character that quite literally has him beat in every other category and one-shots him if she even gets 1 hit off
pretty much. even with equal speed, I don't see how Aang is gonna dodge 14 island sized invisible arms and fight back well enough to kill or incap Lucy.
Make that 28 arms for her final form

Bro in literally the span of a few minutes her Vectors go from normal size to the size of islands

Aang literally can't get away in time

That doesn't prevent matches from being stomps

Aang has 1, One single wincon that he has never shown in character vs a character that quite literally has him beat in every other category and one-shots him if she even gets 1 hit off

Make that 28 arms for her final form
How long does she last before she dies? Legitimate question.

Longer than I thought it was……well as far as dodging goes Aang is easily capable of dodging air bending and those are invisible attacks as well. I figured that the vectors would create some sort of wind blast as they’re traveling, thus the attack would be reminiscent of an air blast (in front of the vector) which would allow Aang to identify it. It being 15 minutes is a long time though.

Longer than I thought it was……well as far as dodging goes Aang is easily capable of dodging air bending and those are invisible attacks as well. I figured that the vectors would create some sort of wind blast as they’re traveling, thus the attack would be reminiscent of an air blast (in front of the vector) which would allow Aang to identify it. It being 15 minutes is a long time though.
That's true. It is a minor plot point in Korra that airbenders with shaved heads can feel even the slightest movements of attacks coming their way that they can't see.

Also, I just noticed that Aang's speed is "at least MH+" while Lucy's is just MH+. So I don't think he would have a significantly hard time dodging her attacks.

Last edited:
That's true. It is a minor plot point in Korra that airbenders with shaved heads can feel even the slightest movements of attacks coming their way that they can't see.

Also, I just noticed that Aang's speed is "at least MH+" while Lucy's is just MH. So I don't think he would have a significantly hard time dodging her attacks.
Lucy is MHS+ as well

Mach 1500 vs Mach 2400, not too much of a difference

And like I said before she literally has a 50x reaction speed advantage which she can use to put up barriers to block each and everyone of Aangs attack with literally zero difficulty

Said barriers also scale to her vectors btw so Aangs not making a dent

This is a stomp match, end of story

I figured that the vectors would create some sort of wind blast as they’re traveling, thus the attack would be reminiscent of an air blast (in front of the vector) which would allow Aang to identify it.
pretty sure they don't generate wind. it's been a while since I read the manga, but I don't think that they do. I feel like if they did, then people would be able to at least tell that something is about to kill them (in series), but no one is able to do that.

Back