• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirito vs Link

Status
Not open for further replies.
It meant splatter as in Kirito slashed it and the "shadowy darkness" moved a little.

It's the same thing that happens whenever you try to slice a cloud or smoke with a knife.

But gab power was that he COULD TURN INTO DARKNESS and back to his original form at will it was clearly shown in the manga that he could manipulat darkness to this extant also im curious does kirito resist time stop and before you ask yes link does use it in character in the entirety of phantom hourglass plus he did use it to kill his enemies

That doesn't sound the least bit non-coporeal if a physical substance is left after being stabbed. "Slimy darkness splashed and left a chill where it brushed across my skin." That sounds either like the "darkness" is actually shadow/elemental intangibility.

Kuroiha said:
It meant splatter as in Kirito slashed it and the "shadowy darkness" moved a little.

It's the same thing that happens whenever you try to slice a cloud or smoke with a knife.
Yeah but even then in this wiki gab incorporeal seem to not fit the requirements to be non corporeal like i said he either aa immateriality or elemental intangability you can look them up it would be easier yo understand

I'm back and I'm more calm now. I was feeling cranky a moment ago.

AshenCrow777 said:
And Gabriel ghostlyness looks to be like just a designe choice and visual effects unless it is stated or clearly shown kirito can't do anything but you said you would post other scan so i am still willing to hear you out.
@AshenCrow777

I just saw this right now. My apologies for skipping that, but, no offense, your grammar is kind of low-quality, so I couldn't read it easily.

My apologies if I was rude to you. I was feeling rather cranky.

@GiverOfThePiece

With a bizarre vibrating noise, the man brandished the sword of darkness gripped in his shadow hand.

(Sword Art Online - Volume 18, 129)

Hm... Gabriel might be Elemental Intangible instead. The dude's a shadow.

Elemental intangibility is the absolute minimum, yes. It's most likely non-corporeality, but the "splatter" thing seems to go against that. What if you created a CRT about it and we see what we get?

How a non-corporeal entity moves doesn't actually negate it's non-corporeality. Darkness isn't elemental in the way that fire or air is- those have some substance, somewhere. Darkness doesn't. It is a lack of light.

EDIT: Just clarifying. I don't care what it ends up getting classified as in-context, but how it moves isn't the way to classify it.

I was never talking about how it moves, I was talking about the fact that it leaves physical substance behind despite being a "non-physical being" by definition, it's one of the main reasonss some ghost in Danny Phantom aren't truly ghost since they're in actuality made out of ectoplasm.

Gonna go with Link, he's more powerful, has more tools available, greater experience and skill, and nothing Kirito has would really grant him a win, as said a lot above, there are some circumstances where Kirito could win, but they either result if a certain condition is met or giving Kirito the benefit of the doubt on some things, Link has more ways of winning, more consistent ways of winning, and doesn't need some condition to be in effect for him to win

>More Powerful

No. Just no. This Kirito is 4-A, Link is 4-B. Kirito is literally more than a billion times stronger, but he simply won't be able to use it as he'll die before he can use it.

TriforcePower1 said:
>More Powerful

No. Just no. This Kirito is 4-A, Link is 4-B. Kirito is literally more than a billion times stronger, but he simply won't be able to use it as he'll die before he can use it.
Yeah a Kirito that's still very unproven that he even is 4-A

Now if I just didn't say this we could have ended this way sooner...

At least we established that Link wins/stomp Kirito even when he's 4-A. Hopefully this shows that Link can defeat Cloud now. Hahaha who am I kidding, that thing would get closed even before it gets posted

Now if I just didn't say this we could have ended this way sooner...

At least we established that Link wins/stomp Kirito even when he's 4-A. Hopefully this shows that Link can defeat Cloud now. Hahaha who am I kidding, that thing would get closed even before it gets posted

lol too true my friend also speaking of 4-A werent you working on a 4-A Link but you decided to post the 3-A triforce thread instead first?

Yeah, I already have 50% ready, but I decided to relax a bit and I'll probably not post it before 2/3 months.

Anyway, who's willing to count votes assuming this is not a stomp?

TriforcePower1 said:
Yeah, I already have 50% ready, but I decided to relax a bit and I'll probably not post it before 2/3 months.

Anyway, who's willing to count votes assuming this is not a stomp?
cool cant wait and yeah im not counting votes dont feel like messing anything up.

and has for stomp well it dosent seem like it

Theglassman12 said:
And using it to make sure said Evil never comes back doesn't cross his mind because???
Didn't notice this, pretty simple answer, he's focusing on restoring hyrule back to normal usually rather then "making sure evil never comes back" that or Demise's curse transcends even the triforce's wish, he's technically a god iirc.

Comp LInk should in actuality be around, at least 200+, BoTW 100 year thing, TP takes place hundreds of years after Ocarina of TIme, etc.

Also now like, 7-8 votes for Link.

a majority of those 100 years of Breath of The Wild he was in stasis and wasn't fighting

Yeah, but it doesn't change that Link had around ~18/19 different incarnation, one of which lived through the entire time between OoT and TP, which is literally several generations at minimum.

DMUA said:
a majority of those 100 years of Breath of The Wild he was in stasis and wasn't fighting
Hm...

...Then Kirito should be more experienced, seeing as how he spent most of his time in Underworld in a swords academy, multiple extremely brutal wars, experienced shittons of death, and his time as SK Kirito defeating lovecraftian space monsters and conquering planets.

Hero Shade has hundreds of years of training in the art of the sword. I'm lowballing by even saying 200 years since Twilight Princess Hyrule is very different from OoT's Hyrule and size and shape.

GiverOfThePeace said:
Hero Shade has hundreds of years of training in the art of the sword. I'm lowballing by even saying 200 years since Twilight Princess Hyrule is very different from OoT's Hyrule and size and shape.
Also the link's keep their skills from their past lives as stated several time in diffrent zelda games like wind waker when orca said that link mastery over swordsmanship is ingrave in his blood plus hero of shades comfirms that since you are litteraly being trained by your past self and since this is a composit link, links soul as been around for more then thousands of years and even more since skyward sword.

Hell at the age of 4 in Botw link is stated to be a master swordman and the best sword fighter over all of hyrule and its races link as way more skill then kirito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back