• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirito vs Goku (Toei)

Also, I'm pretty sure Goku has the AP advantage.

His Super Saiyan 2 form is still 4-A and his SSJ3 form was able to do a feat that is rather far into 3-C as an after effect.

I'm pretty sure that would make him like a hair's breadth away from 3-C.

AguilaR101 said:
Matter hax are similarly able to be measured in joules, that doesn't actually negate the fact that this ice is freezing you to -271 C or so.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Are you saying that the range of his ice is multiplied by the difference in his stats from 8-A to 4-A or the range is unquantifiably bigger?
Latter.

Warren Valion said:
Also, I'm pretty sure Goku has the AP advantage.

His Super Saiyan 2 form is still 4-A and his SSJ3 form was able to do a feat that is rather far into 3-C as an after effect.

I'm pretty sure that would make him like a hair's breadth away from 3-C.
It explicitly says 4-A versions with no 3-C allowed and Goku fought against a casual guy with 800 Exafoe casual feats.

Kirito is 1. Something Zettatons from shaking the universe at 20% power

I never said Goku's 3-C version (SSJ3).

I said that because of the difference between SSJ2 and SSJ3, and because of the causal feat that is far into 3-C with SSJ3, that SSJ2 should be really high into 4-A.

Speaking of Goku's exafoe feat, wasn't that supposed to be removed for taking the scene too literally as Buu supposedly took a couple years to bust the galaxy yet Buu could do so within the span of a minute via that scene?

No, it wasn't. I made the calc and wasn't informed of that. And that was just a post you made on the 3-C thread that wasn't noticed by anyone else, IIRC.

Matter hax are similarly able to be measured in joules, that doesn't actually negate the fact that this ice is freezing you to -271 C or so.

It would have to breach standard AP/Dura mechanics to do so. So unless Kirito's AP is demonstrably bigger or at least equal it would fail to make people with more energy reach that temperature in the first place.

That's what Matt said on some recent thread. If I were home I'd try to find it for ya but alas...

Actually, it might've been on that 3-C SSJ3 thread.

Btw, I actually want Goku to win here for once. Goku losing to Kirito (which he probably will due to hax and AP) would be too mind blowing.

It's also wrong because:

1. Boo didn't take years to destroy a galaxy. It is stated that he rampaged for a few years, and during that rampage, destroyed hundreds of planets and entire galaxies.

2. He didn't just destroy one galaxy, Kaioshin was speaking generally. We know by virtue of Dragon Ball Kai that quite a few were wiped out during his rampage.

Kepekley23 said:
It's also wrong because:

1. Boo didn't take years to destroy a galaxy. It is stated that he rampaged for a few years, and during that rampage, destroyed hundreds of planets and entire galaxies.

2. He didn't just destroy one galaxy, Kaioshin was speaking generally. We know by virtue of Dragon Ball Kai that quite a few were wiped out during his rampage.
"It does invalidate. People took the visuals literally when they literally say "Buu destroyed hundreds of planets over a few years" over the visuals. Giving a timeframe for his destruction."

-Matt

Okay, so you and Matt said that. It wasn't accepted by anyone else, and that thread had dozens of participants all of which agreed with the feats presented being legit.

If you want to try, make a CRT.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
How far is Kirito away from 3-C? For....digital reasons...
10x

Which relative to the tier, is like, an inch away

Doesn't stop a oneshot though

Dragonmasterxyz said:
How far is Kirito away from 3-C? For....digital reasons...
1.5118952e+65 x 5 = 7.559476e65

1.053e66 / 7.559476e65 = 1.3929536915x away from baseline 3-C.

Wait wut

Wasn't 3-C 10 Zettatons

... Hang on lemme recheck me math

Motherforker it was 7.559476 Zettatons

Oh Lord the Digimon matches are justified...

I always make that mishap

Anyways this also kinda means Goku ironically gets oneshoted

Back